Capitolo 10

100 comments for the next chapter, Amores! Hope you like this chapter. :)

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

I was speechless for a couple of seconds, couldn't find any words to say even if I wanted to. Suddenly, my throat felt dry as my heart thumped fast. I swallowed hard.

"W-What the heck are you doing here in my room?! Didn't I tell you not to come near me unless I told you so?!" I hissed upon gathering myself together. Just like usual, Maximus didn't seem to be affected by my anger. He remained serious while leaning his back against the wall.

"Answer my question. Is he the reason why you've been avoiding me like I was a plague these past few days?" He couldn't hide the frustration and jealousy in his voice. Jealousy?! Impossible!

"Even if that's the case, it's none of your business. Now, get out of my room. I want to be alone." I commanded and raised my chin defiantly. Our gazes met and I noticed how his jaw flexed tightly.

He stood straight and began walking. At first, I thought, he would go straight to the door but to my horror, he was sauntering towards me.

"Why are you getting closer? I said, get out!" Even though my heartbeat was going wild, I tried my best to hide it as hard as I could. He didn't even flinch. Just smirked.

I gasped when he bended over and placed his hands on the armrests of my wheelchair. Our faces were so close, and our lips were almost touching.

"Are you really this cold hearted and insensitive? You know how much I like you, but you keep on avoiding me. Not just that, you're always with that guy. Tell me. Do you like him that much?" My lips parted. His voice was indeed full of jealousy!

I placed my palms against his chest, intending to push him away because I couldn't think straight anymore. It became hard for me to breath because of how close we were but as stubborn as he was, he didn't even budge.

"Maximus! Stop with these games!"

"I'm not playing games with you, mi hermosa. Now, answer my question because I feel like I'm going crazy right now thinking that you like him more than me!" My heart pounded like a drum.

"I said, it's none of your business! Lucca is a special person in my life and—" Whatever I wanted to say was cut short because he already closed that tiny gap between our lips and kissed me hard. I gasped loudly in shock, but I didn't have the chance to protest because he already dominated the kiss and made me succumb onto him just like that.

His kisses were like a drug that I couldn't resist no matter what I do. I couldn't believe that he has this kind of effect on me. It was scary.

"You're mine, mi hermosa. Mine!" He proclaimed possessively when our lips pulled away.

"You're crazy. You don't have the right to claim that I'm yours because we both know that I'm not." I answered with an almost inaudible voice while catching my breath.

I felt like my breath got trapped in my lungs especially when he drew his face closer to mine again until our lips were almost touching. His fiery eyes were staring into mine and the pounding of my heart became harder and faster.

"Tell me that you don't feel anything towards me, and I'll stop pestering you." I averted my gaze. For some reason, it was hard for me to talk while those tantalizing hazel green eyes of his were staring into my eyes as if trying to read the depths of my soul.