Prologo

Hi, Amores! I'm sorry that I decided to write this first instead of TB & TP series 5. It's just that I wasn't contented with the plot yet and I didn't want to rush it, but rest assured that I will continue the THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE SERIES. I still have a lot of single men in the p*ssywhipped club so stay tuned for their stories. :)

Anyway, I hope you like this story. Enjoy!

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

PROLOGUE

ATHENA's POV

When I heard the door being closed, I opened my eyes and waited for at least five minutes before sitting up. My room was dark, and I almost couldn't see anything, but I didn't care. My heart was rapidly beating of nervousness, but I tried to calm myself down. This would be my chance to finally fight for my happiness and I wouldn't let this chance go to waste.

I searched for my wheelchair which was just next to my bed and when I finally got a hold of it, I did my best to get into it. Thankfully, it wasn't that hard for me to do it by myself now unlike before.

I carefully opened the door and peek outside, making sure that my nanny nor the guards weren't there. I smiled inwardly. My nonna assigned a Royal guard to guard outside my room day and night but just like I've expected, no one was here tonight yet.

Looks like he really ate the cake that I gave him. For sure, he's still napping. I closed the door again and maneuvered my wheelchair towards the bed.

I remained sitting in my wheelchair next to the bed while calming myself down for a couple of minutes. I turned on the lampshade and looked at the time. It was already 11:15 pm.

My heart was thumping so hard while waiting for his arrival. I felt so nervous of what I was about to do so I decided to do something about it. I wanted to calm my senses.

I maneuvered my wheelchair towards the mini fridge and fish out a bottle of whiskey. I poured some in a crystal glass and drank it to calm myself down. It has been so long since the last time I had any alcohol.

After about 20 minutes of drinking, I began to feel the effect of the alcohol. I drank some more because I still felt tense. Then after about 10 minutes more, I glanced at the time and began to get worry.

"Where are you, Warren?" I mumbled. He was already 5 minutes late. I was about to get my phone in my pocket to call him when the lights suddenly turned off and the room became pitch dark. I got startled when the alarm blared throughout the entire palace.

"Oh, gosh! What's happening?!" I asked myself in panic. Did they catch Warren?!

Because of so much worry, I began to maneuver my wheelchair towards the door, but I felt like the room spin in a fast motion. Because of that, I almost fell to the floor. Damn, I was already drank, but even so, I persevered. I needed to check if Warren was in trouble.

But just when I was about to resume maneuvering my wheelchair towards the door, someone suddenly opened the door.

"W-Warren, is that you?" I asked nervously, hoping that it was him and not anyone from my family or our helpers. Instead of answering me, the person quietly closed the door before sauntering towards me and to my surprise, he took me from my wheelchair a little bit roughly and carried me onto his arms.

I gasped and almost squealed in surprise because of what he did. "W-Warren! What are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled.

My cheeks heated up upon feeling his hard body against mine. Since when did Warren become rough and strong like this? He was never this bold before.