Capitolo 13

A/N: Hi, Amores! Someone finally commented the right answer of who the partner of Serra is. If you want to read the small scene of Serra and her partner, just buy my book, SHE'S MINE, EXCLUSIVELY MINE. :) 

100 comments again for an update on Monday or Tuesday. :)

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

I gasped in surprise when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I'm currently sitting on a bench at the garden, watching all the birds in the aviary.

"You smell so good, mi hermosa." He then buried his face on the crook of my neck, sniffing my scent. I bit my lower lip, doing everything I could to stifle my moans. Even though he's just embracing me and smelling my scent like that, it brought me an indescribable feeling.

Before I get totally drowned with his seductions, I gathered myself together.

"Maximus! Someone might see us!" I rebuked and was about to unwrap his arms from hugging me but he tightened them instead, didn't want to let go. He's really persistent and stubborn.

"I don't like this set-up of us. It feels like we're doing something wrong. We're not hurting other people with our relationship. We're both single and we share the same feelings for each other. I don't see the reason for us to hide our relationship like this." He complained and then planted a kiss on my neck.

It has been a week since I finally gave in and accepted my feelings towards Maximus. I couldn't believe it at first but I couldn't control myself anymore. Because of that, I finally became honest with myself and accepted him as my boyfriend.

This past one week, everything between us changed. He's been very affectionate and sensitive towards my needs. Each day with him felt like heaven and the happiness that I was feeling was overwhelming. I couldn't ask for more.

There was one problem though. I had to ask him not to tell anyone about our relationship yet because of the law in the Royal family. A law that I've loathed the most since I was old enough to understand everything.

"You know the reason why we have to hide it." I answered. He sighed and then let go of me before sitting next to me.

"I know. It's just that, I feel like I'm your dirty little secret." I noticed an unexplainable emotion that passed through his eyes upon saying that. He looked livid before his face softened again.

I released a breath then took his hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Isn't our relationship enough for now? The important thing is we're together, right? We shouldn't think about things that could destroy what we have right now. Can we do that for now?" He stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"Please?"

He sighed in defeat. "How can I say no to that when you're looking at me like that?" I chuckled.

"Good. So, are we okay now?"

"Hmmm. It depends." I raised at eyebrow at him.

"And why's that?"

"Give me a kiss first." He asked teasingly. My eyes widened and then looked around us.

"Are you crazy?! We're outside! Someone might see us!"

"Everyone is busy at this time of day. C'mon, mi hermosa. Just one kiss." He even puckered his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"You're really naughty!" He laughed heartily. I looked around us once again and when I made sure that we're alone, I planted a kiss on his lips.