3

⚠️trigger warning⚠️
⚠️mentions of abuse, rape and⚠️ ⚠️miscarriage⚠️

After a nap and some cuddling, Keith was finally starting to open up."You remember back in sophomore year when I disappeared for a while?" Keith asked, fidgeting as he waited for lance's response. Lance nodded as he thought back to when Keith disappeared."Yeah, I remember that. I never got the chance to ask you why you were gone. I just assumed you moved or something, but then you came back," Lance said as he pulled Keith closer to himself. "About that, I met an alpha. Carson was sweet at first. Y'know, the typical charming alpha," Keith said before letting out a sigh and continuing. "Our relationship was amazing at first, and I loved him. Then things started to go downhill. He didn't let me eat. I wasn't allowed to speak unless he told me to. He'd tell me that it was for my good, and I began to believe him," Keith shivered as the memories began to flood into his mind. "It only got worse from there. He began to beat me if I was bad. He'd leave me during my heats, and I'd get sick. I wouldn't be able to do what he wanted when I was ill. He would let his friends use me. Carson would use me too." Tears were beginning to flow down Keith's cheeks now as he continued to speak. "He got me pregnant once. It made me so happy to know that there could be at least a little bit of hope for me. I was scared to tell him. I was terrified he'd make me get rid of it. A few days after finding out I was expecting, I accidentally did something that made him angry." Keith took a deep breath before continuing. "He began to beat me. He kept kicking my belly, and I screamed at him to stop because he was killing my baby. That only made him angrier." He took a shaking breath and wiped his tears away. "He killed my baby Lance. He killed her. I got really sick after that, and I couldn't get out of bed. He continued beating me for two more weeks before Carson took me to the hospital. I had to get a few surgeries, and the doctors told me I probably would never be able to have children. If I am pregnant right now, there's a fifty-fifty chance I'll lose the pups," Keith finished. He looked sad as he hugged himself. Lance let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. Immediately Lance pulled Keith close to himself. He didn't know how to respond nor if he should respond. He stroked Keith's hair gently, trying to comfort the crying omega. After an hour, Lance was able to calm Keith down get him to sleep. Lance lay there next to Keith as he thought about all the omega had told him. It hurt Lance to know that someone could be so foul as to hurt Keith like that. Lance wanted to find that damned alpha and kill him. He was trying to stay calm, not to disturb Keith, but soon Lance had to get up to do so. Lance didn't want to leave Keith alone but needed to clear his head and freshen up. He left his jacket with Keith before leaving for his room. Once in the bathroom, Lance took a nice long shower to relax. He hoped Keith was alright. As soon as Lance finished showering, he grabbed some more food for Keith and headed back to the omega's room.Lance knocked on the door and heard shuffling coming from Keith's room."Are you alright in there, Kitten?" Lance asked, growing more concerned by the minute. "Don't come in yet! I'm not quite finished," Keith called back to Lance. His nest was nearly completed, and Keith wanted it to be perfect for Lance. "Alright, I'll wait out here," Lance said, feeling a bit more at ease now that he had gotten a response from Keith. After a few minutes, Keith opened the door for Lance before retreating back inside. Lance stepped inside Keith's room and smiled as he noticed the nest that now was in place of Keith's bed."do you like it?" Keith asked, plopping down in the nest happily.

"I think it's beautiful, Keithy," Lance said as he shuffled over to the nest. "May I?" He questioned, gesturing towards the nest. Keith nodded and scooted over to make room for Lance. The two settled into the nest and began to cuddle.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this slightly scary chapter. This is Keith's back story as to why he hid the fact he was an omega for so long.