50

Keith rested his head back against the wall, running his finger through his hair. His head ached from the concussion he had suffered during the mission a few days prior. Keith hadn't texted Lance back. He felt guilty as he thought of the alpha.
"I should really text him back..." Keith mumbled to himself as he opened his eyes to look around the dim room. Keith picked up his phone, looking at the glossy black screen. Guilt washed over Keith like a wave as he thought about how Lance must feel. He couldn't bring himself to text Lance back, knowing how worried the alpha would be either way. Keith hissed in pain and covered his eyes as the light in his room flicked on. 
"I got the painkillers you asked for, Kit," Regris said as he held the bottle out in front of him. 
"You could have at least knocked first," Keith groaned, uncovering his eyes, so they could adjust to the bright room.
"Sorry. Kolivan wants everyone down for training in twenty minutes. Take one of these, and you should be fine," Regris spoke as he tossed the bottle of pills onto the bed.
"Thanks," Keith huffed, watching as the beta exited Keith's room. 

Keith pulled on his suit, looking in the mirror as he did so. Frowning, Keith stared at his figure in the mirror, displeased by the shape of his body. I don't have time for this... Keith thought to himself, shaking his head. Keith's head still ached, but it wasn't as bad with the pain medication. Keith bit the inside of his cheek, turning to look at himself in the mirror once more. He hated how his body looked to him. How do I even fit in this suit when I'm this fat? Keith questioned, turning to look at himself from a different angle. Pulling his gaze from the mirror again, Keith began to exit his room.

"Took you long enough. Where were you, Kit?" Regris questioned bluntly. Keith looked up at the taller male, an unseen frown on his lips, hidden by his mask.
 "It took longer than I anticipated to get dressed," Keith stated. It was only partially a lie on Keith's part, but it didn't matter. Keith pulled his eyes from Regris' masked face and looked towards the front of the room. 

Keith grunted as he was pushed back. He kept his blade pressed up against the beta's sword. I can't lose to him again. Keith thought as he pulled back his knife and ducked behind Regris. For the past hour and a half, Regris had beat Keith in every match. Dodging Regris' blade, Keith kept himself behind the beta. Regris turned to face Keith, his movements quicker than the other. 
"You're not quick enough," Regris' voice was unchanged as he swung his blade at the omega. Keith gasped, blocking the attack with his own knife. Keith crumpled to the ground, the shining point of Regris' sword merely centimeters from his face. Regris had used his tail to knock Keith down, giving him the advantage. Taking a step back from Keith, Regris lowered his blade.
"I think this is enough training for today," He stated, using his tail to pick up the omega's knife from the floor. Keith sighed, pulling himself up from the ground. Why am I so fucking useless? The thought entered Keith's mind, making him angry. Keith took his knife from Regris before quickly walking away. He wanted to cry, but at the same time, he wanted to leave and go back to Lance.

Keith sat on his bed, hugging his knees as he watched his phone ring. Lance was calling again, but Keith didn't have the will to pick it up. He felt guilty for ignoring his alpha, but Keith could already feel his bond with Lance becoming weak. Placing a hand over his neck, Keith frowned. Lance's mark was fading. Biting the inside of his cheek, Keith leaned his head against the wall behind him. He was surprised that Lance hadn't entirely come unglued and came looking for him. With Keith's luck, Lance had probably moved on already. Keith shook the thoughts from his mind as he got out of bed. I just need to clear my head. Lance loves me. I know he does. Keith reassured himself as he pulled his boots on and walked out of his bedroom.

Thoughts continued to buzz through the omega's head as he walked briskly down the halls. The only thing Keith could seem to hear were the noises that filled his mind. Keith stopped dead in his tracks, looking straight ahead. The only thing he could hear was his thoughts. No footsteps. No chatter from anyone else. Keith shook his head vigorously. The noises in his head stopped, and Keith could hear everything around him once again. It's probably just the concussion messing with me. Keith thought, beginning to walk down the hall once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I meant to finish this a while ago but adhd go brrrrrr