18

"Hey! Allura!" Lance said, jogging after the two."Lonce, do you something?" Allura asked, turning towards Lance."Uh, Yeah... Can I talk to you... Alone?" Lance asked, giving Allura a sheepish smile. Allura nodded. Lance pulled her down the hall and into the laundry room. "Look, I know this is gunna sound crazy judgmental, but I don't trust Carson... There's just something about him that doesn't sit right with me," Lance sighed, looking down. "I don't think Keith is comfortable around him either," "We can't just get rid of him, Lonce. He's not like the other refugees that can just go home to their planet. Earth is just too far away for us to take him there," Allura said, sighing."I know that, but as I said, I don't trust him..." Lance huffed, looking away from Allura. "Just be careful around him, Allura," "I will, Lonce," Allura said, giving Lance a half-smile before walking away. After Lance finished his and Keith's laundry, he headed back to his room with the clean clothes. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Lance began to silently fold the clothing. Lance hummed to himself as he let his mind wander. Once he was finished folding everything, Lance carefully placed the folded items in the dresser. Sighing, Lance laid down next to his sleeping omega. "Y'know... I never thought I'd actually get a chance to be with you," Lance murmured, holding one of Keith's hands. "You've always seemed so far out of reach, but now... Now I can't believe I get to be by your side. I get to love you," He let out a soft chuckle. "What am I even saying this for? It's not like you're listening..." Lance sighed as he rolled onto his side and pulled his omega close."I can't wait for our pups to be born. I'm sure they'll be just as beautiful as you," Lance whispered, a smile tugging at his lips. "I love you, Keith. I'm never going to stop loving you," The alpha murmured as he closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift off to sleep.Keith awoke well before Lance, with nausea overwhelming him. Crawling over Lance, Keith got out of bed and staggered into the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet, Keith emptied his stomach."Stupid morning sickness," Keith groaned as he sat back on his knees."When was the last time I showered?" Keith questioned himself as he got up off the floor. He climbed into the tub and frowned as he remembered the cuts on his thighs. The wounds were healing but still noticeable. After taking a quick shower, Keith dressed and began to get ready for the day. Keith wore one of Lance's hoodies and a pair of his own pajama pants. Not bothering with shoes, Keith went into the bathroom. He brushed his hair and took his meds."Lancy," Keith said with a giggle as he poked his alpha's cheek. "Lancy, wake up. I want breakfast," The omega giggled again. Lance's eyes fluttered open, and he smiled up at Keith. "Mm, breakfast? Yeah, we can do that," The alpha said as he got out of bed. He threw on some clean clothes and made himself appear presentable."Ready, Kitten?" Lance asked, holding his omega's hand. "Mhmm! Do you think we can ask Coran if he can tell us the genders of our pups?" Keith asked, sounding excited as he intertwined his fingers with Lance's. "Yeah, of course, we can, Kitten. We can do whatever you want," Lance said as he led the smaller male out of their bedroom. "So, what do you want for breakfast?" Lance asked as he entered the kitchen with Keith. Keith thought for a moment before looking up at Lance. "Can we have fruit salad and chocolate strawberries?" Keith asked in excitement. Lance nodded, smiling at Keith."Of course, Kitten," The alpha said, placing a small kiss on Keith's forehead. Keith giggled and bounced on his feet. Lance loved seeing Keith happy. Smiling, Lance gathered some fruit and chocolate. He chopped the fruit and placed it in a bowl before handing it to Keith. Keith happily chowed down as Lance began to melt the chocolate. Once the chocolate was liquid, Lance skewered the strawberries and dipped them in the chocolate. He placed the berries on a plate and put them in the freezer to cool. "Here you go, Kitten," Lance said as he handed the plate of chocolate-coated strawberries to Keith. "Thank you!" Keith said with a smile as he took a bite of one of the strawberries. "What's going on in here?" Carson questioned, making Keith freeze. The auburn-haired alpha entered the kitchen and smirked as he took a strawberry off the plate. Keith frowned and took a step back to stand next to Lance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh damnnnnnnn