5

The two cuddled and talked late into the night. They talked about almost anything and everything. "Y'know, when you disappeared back in sophomore year? I was worried about you. I would see you every day, and then, poof, you were gone," Lance said with a sad chuckle. "I asked all you're teachers, everyone. No one knew where you went," He now whispered, holding Keith closer to himself."Did you ever find any out?" Keith asked, looking into Lance's ocean blue eyes. Lance nodded, not making eye contact as he thought back. "I did, actually. Some seniors heard I had been asking around about you, and they gave me some contact info and a picture of you. I tried to call the number a few times. It always went to voicemail," Lance said with a small sigh. Keith frowned and pressed his head against Lance's shoulder. "When you came back senior year, I was so excited to see you back. I wanted to talk to you. Clearly, that didn't happen. Then you dropped out, and I... I didn't know what to do. I was in love with you, Keith, and you left. You left me," Lance was clearly upset as he shook his head. "I... I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I understand why you had to leave," Letting out a soft sigh, Lance sat up and looked at Keith. "I should probably be getting to bed," He said as he stood up."Lance! Wait, you're not leaving alone, are you?" Keith asked as he reached out for Lance. Lance sighed and looked back at Keith. "I'll come to get you in the morning, alright?" He said softly. "I told the team that you weren't feeling well. Hunk usually gets me up in the mornings," Lance said with a soft sigh."Aren't we telling them tomorrow? Please don't leave me alone, Lance," Keith said, sounding upset as he spoke."I guess you're right," Lance said, sighing and looking away from Keith. "I have to go grab some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. I'll be right back, Kitten," He said before placing a soft kiss on Keith's head and leaving for his own room. Keith sighed, watching as Lance moved. Keith felt as if he had somehow messed up. He stared up at the ceiling. After a few minutes of waiting Keith, got up out of his nest and changed into his pajamas. He went into the bathroom and stared into the mirror silently. "Keith! I'm back!" Lance called out, noticing Keith was no longer in his nest. When he didn't get a response from his omega, he ventured further into the room. "Kitten?" Lanced asked, peering into the bathroom. "C'mon, Kitten, let's go to bed," He urged gently, trying to get Keith to follow him. Keith continued to stare into the mirror. He was distracted by his thoughts, lost in his own mind."Keith? Baby?" Lance questioned, growing concerned. Keith flinched as Lance placed a gentle hand on his shoulder."Huh?" Keith hummed out, looking up at Lance"Are you alright?" Lance asked, looking concerned. "You were just staring off into space," His eyebrows were furrowed as he looked down at Keith."I'm alright," Keith murmured, locking eyes with Lance. Lance nodded slightly before pulling Keith close. "Let's get you to bed," Lance said tenderly. He gathered Keith in his arms. Keith nodded and rested his head against Lance's shoulder. Lance carefully placed Keith down in his nest before climbing in himself."Are you sure you're alright?" Lance asked as he lay next to Keith. The omega nodded and cuddled into Lance gently."I just got distracted. It's no big deal. Really, Lance," Keith said, beginning to fidget as he broke eye contact. This made Lance frown and begin to worry more about his omega. He began to nuzzle Keith's neck and place soft kisses attempting to relax the boy. Lance's actions seemed to calm Keith down but not enough for sleep. "I love you," Lance whispered, placing his hands on Keith's belly. "You're going to be a great mother. I know it," He said with a small smile as he began to rub Keith's belly. Keith, now flustered, buried his face in Lance's shoulder. He nuzzled Lance's shoulder, making the alpha smile."Goddamn it, I love you, Keith. You've always made me feel important and wanted. I'm so happy I finally get to be your alpha," Lance held Keith closer, pressing soft kisses to Keith's neck and shoulders. "You're such a good omega. A perfect omega," Lance whispered, provoking Keith to shiver."You really think so?" Keith asked, pulling his head back from Lance's shoulder. "Of course I think so, Keith. You are so marvelous and beautiful. I love you, Keith," Lance murmured, caressing Keith's cheek."I... I love you too, Lance," Keith said, finally making eye contact with Lance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Enjoy