12

Within the next few weeks, Keith began showing. His belly was no longer flat, and it made Keith very unhappy.

"Does this shirt make me look fat?" Keith questioned, turning toward Lance.

"Kitten, you're not fat," Lance said, kissing the top of Keith's head.

"I know, but does this shirt make me look fat?" Keith asked again as he watched the alpha grab some clothes out of the dresser. Lance had recently moved his things to Keith's room. He could now spend more time with his omega.

"Nope. You don't look fat, Kitten," Lance said gently and began to change. Keith huffed and flopped down on his bed.

"I feel like I look fat..." Keith murmured, hugging his belly.

"Well, you don't, alright? You look perfect just the way you are," The alpha said kindly and held Keith's hands.

"You really think so?" Keith spoke quietly, not making eye contact with Lance.

"Of course I think so! Now let's go get some breakfast, Darling," Lance placed a small kiss on Keith's forehead before gesturing for the omega to follow. Keith joined Lance as they walked down the hall hand in hand.

Lance and Keith entered the dining room and sat at the table in their usual seats. Holding Keith's hand under the table, Lance began to make small talk with Pidge. Most of the team was sitting at the table, except for Hunk. Hunk usually made the meals as he was better at cooking. After a few minutes of chatting, Hunk came out with breakfast. Keith gagged at the smell and quickly ran out of the dining room. Stumbling into the first room he could find, Keith grabbed a trash bin and threw up.

"Woah, you alright, Keith?" Shiro asked, kneeling next to Keith. Keith shook his head, throwing up again. Lance entered Shiro's room and dropped to his knees next to Keith. He rubbed the omega's back and pulled Keith's hair out of his face.

"Hey, just breathe, Kitten," Lance murmured, trying to comfort the whimpering omega. Keith took a few shaky breaths, trying not to throw up again.

"Are you sure he's not sick?" Lance questioned, crossing his arms. After Keith had calmed down, Lance immediately took him down to the med bay to have a check-up.

"I'm sure. It's just morning sickness," Coran explained. " There's not much we can do. I can give him some anti-nausea medication, but it might not help," He said with a sigh.

"Do you want to try that?" Lance asked, looking down at the omega. Keith had been silent since they had gotten to the med bay.

"I guess so..." Keith murmured, rubbing his arm a bit.

"Keith, what's wrong?" Lance asked, turning Keith's head to look at him. Keith shrugged and got down from the bed.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm going to go lay down," Keith said with a sigh as he left the med bay. He quietly walked down the halls of the castle and into his room. It wasn't really Keith's room anymore. It was now Lance's room as well, not that Keith minded. Keith sat down on his bed and let out a quiet sigh. Something felt off, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. He tapped his foot and looked around the room. Was it getting smaller? Keith shook his head and looked around once more. The walls seemed to be closing in on him. The tapping of his foot began to grow more rapidly as panic set in.

"Stop it!" Keith shouted as he haphazardly pulled his knife and swung around. The walls appeared to retreat back, leaving Keith in the middle of a large spacious room. Keith took a step back before turning around and running towards the door but not getting anywhere.

"Let me out!" He screamed, dropping to his knees and pulling at his hair. Tears dropped to the floor as Keith stared down. He took a few shaking breaths before looking up again. Grabbing his knife, Keith pulled himself off the floor and left his room.

The halls weren't any better. They seemed to go on endlessly.

"I'm never going to get out of here..." Keith murmured to himself, pulling at his hair again. He continued to mumble to himself as he wandered the halls. Was Keith going insane? He couldn't tell, not what was real or fake.

My mind is playing tricks on me. That's all. Keith thought to himself, shaking his head as if to clear it.

That has to be it... He found himself beginning to pluck his hair out as he now paced back and forth.

What the hell is happening to me? Keith questioned in his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oop. Two chapters in a day