41

"Why not, Shiro?" Keith questioned harshly. "Carson took so much from me! He killed my pup, and he's tried to kill me more than once now," The omega growled, glaring over at Shiro. 
"I know what Carson has done, Keith. We would be just as bad as Carson if we killed him," Shiro crossed his arms. 
"No, you fucking don't. You don't know what that bastard has done to me," Keith spoke through clenched teeth as he stood and left the room.
"This is really starting to mess with Keith. We need to do something about Carson..." Lance murmured as he picked up the twins and went to follow his omega. 

"Kitten?" Lance called out softly as he entered the bedroom. After placing Alex and Trent in their respective cribs, Lance sat on the bed next to Keith. 
"Are you alright?" Lance spoke softly, placing a hand on his omega's back.
"He raped me, Lance... Carson raped and abused me, and they still don't believe me," Keith murmured, staring down at the bedsheets.
"That's right, Carson hurt you. I won't deny it," Lance's voice was calm as he pulled Keith into his arms. "I'll make sure Carson never hurts you again," The alpha spoke, frowning as he watched tears roll down his lover's cheeks.
"Promise?" Keith questioned, his voice unsteady.
"I promise, Kitten. He'll never hurt you again," Lance breathed out as he wiped the omega's tears away. Sniffling quietly, Keith laid back into his alpha.

"What are we going to do about Carson?" Pidge questioned, finally breaking the silence. "I know we can't kill him, but what if we put him ins cryo pod and shoot him out of the castle as we did with Sendak?" Pidge suggested, looking around at the team for approval.  The group thought for a moment before Shiro spoke up. 
"We could do that," The leader said as he continued to think. "I hate to see Keith hurting because of Carson, and we wouldn't be technically killing him," 
"Exactly! Then we're not killing, and we get him away from Keith, so he feels better," Pidge said as she watched the others nod in agreement.
"Then it's final. We'll get rid of Carson after dinner," Shiro said as he stood up.

Lance held his omega close, rocking the smaller boy gently. 
"I've got you, Kitten," Lance whispered as he watched Keith whimper and tremble in his arms. Lance knew the sweet boy in his arms was having a nightmare. Knowing better than to wake Keith, Lance continued to rock his omega as he whispered soft affirmations of safety. Lance hated watching his omega begin to cry, but he knew that in a few minutes, he'd be able to comfort his kitten. Keith flinched awake, frantically looking around before meeting eyes with his alpha.
"Hey, Kitten," Lance spoke lovingly, pulling his omega closer. "Did you have a nightmare?" The alpha asked as he stroked his kitten's hair. 
"I..." Keith began to mumble out before trailing off. "Yeah... It was a pretty bad one," The omega murmured as he began to fidget.
"It's alright now. I've got you, Kitten," Lance reassured, giving Keith a small smile. "Would you like a glass of water?" 
Keith nodded as he pulled himself out of Lance's lap, so the alpha could get up.

Keith sat with his back against the headboard as he glanced room anxiously. He had had his glass of water, but he wasn't calm. 
"Are you alright, Keith?" Lance asked, watching as the omega scratched his arms and looked around the room.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Keith murmured, not looking towards the concerned alpha that sat next to him. 
"Well, you need to stop scratching at your arms. You're going to make them bleed," Lance sighed, reaching over to take Keith's hand in his own. 
"Don't put more bugs on me," Keith huffed, smacking Lance's hand away.
"Keith, I don't have any bugs to put on you," Lance said, frowning with worry. 
"That's because you already put them on me..." Keith murmured, continuing to scratch at his already red arms.
"Alright... Is there anything I can do to make the bugs go away?" Lance asked, unsure of Keith's behavior. 
"No. I need to shower, but I can't move, or you'll steal my thoughts," 
"Have you been taking your meds, Keith?" 
"I don't need meds, Lance. I'm not crazy," 
"Well, can you take your meds for me, please?" Lance asked, frowning more as Keith scoffed. 
"I don't need to take any meds. I'm not insane, and you're just trying to poison me," 
"I swear I'm not trying to poison you, Keith. Let me go get your meds, so you can take them," Lance sighed as he got off the bed, knowing Keith was going to be stubborn about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoop whoop another chapter that's probably just cringeeeee. Yay