33

Keith sat in the tub, shivering as the warm water covered his skin. Laying back in the tub, Keith stared up at the ceiling. He didn't want to look at himself. There was a knock on the bathroom door, causing the omega to flinch."Come in," Keith sighed, thinking it was Lance knocking at the door. As the door slid open, Keith's eyes grew wide. Quickly exiting the tub, the omega covered his body with a towel. "Get out!" Keith shouted as Carson took a step into the bathroom. Carson smirked, closing the bathroom door behind him. "No," The alpha spat, advancing towards Keith. Carson grabbed Keith by the throat and held him against the wall. "You can't get away from me. I'm going to mark you, and you'll be mine again," Carson gripped Keith's throat, making the omega's eyes grow fearful. Keith began to claw at Carson's wrist as the alpha choked him. Clicking his tongue, Carson let go of Keith. He watched as the omega crumpled to the floor, gasping for air. "Get up," Carson commanded as he took off his pants. "N-no!" Keith shouted, pressing against the wall. Carson scoffed, pulling the omega off the floor and pinning him against the wall. Entering the dining room, Lance sat down and fed the pups. He held the two tiny beings close to his chest, smiling down at them. "I don't know how your mama was able to carry you guys for so long," Lance said gently, watching as they suckled on the bottles. Alex was the first to finish, falling asleep before finishing his bottle. When Trent finished, Lance put the bottles in the sink and went to lay the pups back down. Entering the bedroom, Lance could tell something was off. Frowning, Lance laid the pups back down and went to leave the room. "I'm going down to the training deck. Call me if you need anything," Lance called out, stopping in the doorway. Getting no response, Lance shook his head and left their bedroom. The alpha made his way down to the training deck, worry eating away at his mind. "Why didn't he respond?" Lance questioned himself, a frown growing on his lips. Lance hoped that Keith would be finished with his bath when he got back. He wanted to make sure Keith was alright. Keith let out rough sobs as he sank down to the floor. His body felt dirty, both inside and out. Carson laughed as he watched the omega cry. "You're such a little slut," Carson said as he put his pants back on. "Don't worry, I'll be back for more," The alpha chuckled before leaving the omega sobbing on the floor. Keith's body screamed in pain as he pulled himself off the bathroom floor. Looking in the mirror, Keith wiped the blood from his nose. He climbed into the shower, turning the water to the hottest it could go. Skin rubbed raw and mind numb, Keith dried his bruised body and entered the bedroom. Keith's thighs stung with red slits as he sat on the bed. The omega stared blankly at the wall for who knows how long before he stood again. Knees buckling, Keith fell to the floor as a sob escaped his throat. Pulling himself from the floor, still crying, Keith got dressed. He limped back over to the bed and laid down. Sobs shook Keith's body until the omega fell into a rough sleep. After finishing his training session, Lance returned to the bedroom. A smile tugged at Lance's lips as he found his omega fast asleep. "Hey, Kitten," Lance murmured, climbing into bed next to the pale boy. Keith flinched awake, panic in his eyes as he pulled away from Lance."Hey, hey. Calm down. It's just me," Lance spoke calmly, as to not frighten the omega further. Keith studied the alpha's face for a few moments, taking shaky breaths as he did so. "Did you have a nightmare?" Lance asked, reaching out a hand to touch Keith's face. Keith flinched back again, blood beginning to drip from his nose. "Kitten, please calm down. You're bleeding," Lance's voice was filled with worry as he watched the trembling omega. "P-please don't touch me," Keith whispered, fidgeting."Alright... Can I help you with your bloody nose?" Lance asked, his voice gentle. Keith thought for a moment before nodding. "Alright," Lance whispered, grabbing a tissue from the nightstand. Shifting closer to the omega, Lance began to wipe the blood from Keith's face. Once finished, the alpha pulled back, giving Keith space to calm down. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" Lance asked, leaning his back against the headboard. Keith's eyes got wide for a moment before the omega shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah well damn... enjoy ur angst. Stay tuned for more :')