19

"Those aren't for you. Put it back, Carson," Lance said, taking the skewer out of Carson's hand and placing it back on the plate."Oh, c'mon, I was just playing with you," Carson said, placing a finger under Keith's chin. Keith flinched back and stood closed to Lance. "I'm gunna go back to our room..." Keith murmured to Lance before cautiously leaving the kitchen. Once Keith was out of earshot, Lance snapped. "Don't fuck touch my omega again, or I will tear you to shreds," Lance growled out, jabbing Carson in the chest with his pointer finger. Carson continued to smirk as he removed Lance's finger from his chest and walked out of the kitchen. Lance sighed quietly and got himself something to eat before heading down to the bedroom. On his way there, Lance saw something out of the corner of his eye. Carson pinned Keith against the wall, trying to make the omega talk."What the hell are you doing!?" Lance demanded as he marched over to where the two stood. "Oh, we're just having a conversation," Carson had already pulled away from the slightly panicked omega. "Isn't that right?" The alpha said, making eye contact with Keith. Keith nodded, not wanting Carson to hurt him again. He couldn't risk having Carson hurt him and losing his pups again. "Yeah... Just a conversation..." Keith mumbled. Carson's expression grew into a smile as he heard the omega speak. "C'mon, Keith..." Lance spoke, gently pulling the omega over to himself. "What happened back there? Did he hurt you, Keith?" The alpha asked as he cupped Keith's cheeks in his hands. Keith shook his head and looked down at the floor. Lance sighed, knowing Keith wasn't going to talk."You know you can tell me anything, right?" Lance asked as he stroked Keith's cheeks with his thumbs."Mhmm..." Keith hummed out, finally making eye contact with Lance. "Can we go see what the gender pups are now?" Keith asked as he fidgeted."Yeah! Of course, we can, Kitten," Lance said and gave Keith a gentle kiss on the forehead. Keith nodded, and the two set off towards the med bay."Ah, hello there, number three," Coran said in his typical cheery manner. "What can I help you with today?" He asked, looking up and noticing Keith was there too."Well, Keith was wondering if you could tell us the gender of the pups," Lance said, giving Keith's hand a squeeze. "I don't see why not," Coran said as he began to get out the equipment for an ultrasound. Keith laid on one of the beds and pulled his shirt up like last time. Coran did the ultrasound and smiled down at Keith. "It looks like they're both boys," Coran said before wiping the gel off Keith's rounded stomach. "Just two more terms, and you'll have two beautiful boys. Keith's lips curled into a smile as he placed his hands on his belly."Are you excited? Lance asked, running a hand through Keith's hair."We're having boys, Lance! Can you believe it?" Keith said with a grin as he climbed off the bed. Hugging Lance tightly, Keith buried his face in Lance's shoulder."Yup, twin boys, Kitten," Lance said, hugging Keith back and kissing the top of his omega's head. "I think we should name them Trent and Alexander," Keith said as the two walked down the halls."Aw, why not Keith Jr.?" Lance whined."Because I said so. That's why," Keith said, batting at Lance's face. Lance chuckled and picked Keith, then spun around. Keith giggled ad he clung to his alpha. "Alright, how about Trent hale and Alexander briar?" Lance asked as he set Keith back down on the ground. "That's perfect," Keith said and kissed Lance on the lips. Kissing Keith back, Lance dipped the boy close to the floor. Giggling, Keith hugged Lance."Hey, Kitten? I think we need to make a trip to the space mall," Lance said as he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist. "Why do we need to go there?" Keith asked with a huff."Well, for one, we need to buy you some more clothes. We need baby things too," Lance said, kissing Keith's cheek."I guess you're right," Keith sighed, making a face. "I gotta change first. I'm still in pajamas, and I don't have my shoes on," "That's alright. I'll go tell Allura where we're going while you change," Lance said, ruffling Keith's hair."Sounds like a plan," Keith said, and the two split up in opposite directions. Keith wandered down the halls, feeling as if he were being watched. He turned around and flinched back as Carson slapped him.

"You think you can just run away from me, slut?" Carson demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh noooooo