13

Keith bumped into Shiro, taking a step back to look at the pack leader. He shook his head and murmured something incoherent before walking away briskly. Shiro frowned, following Keith down the halls. This, in turn, made Keith begin to panic as the sound of his own footsteps was doubled by Shiro. "Stop following me, goddamn it!" Keith shouted, whipping around to face Shiro, knife in hand. "Put the knife down, Keith," Shiro said calmly. "When was the last time you took your medication?" He asked, reaching for the knife, making Keith jerk away from him. "I don't know... Weeks, months, maybe?" Keith mumbled, running a trembling hand through his hair. "I don't want you to get hurt. May I have your knife, please?" Shiro asked, watching as the boy plucked out a few strands of hair. Keith gripped the knife and pointed in Shiro's direction. "Fuck off..." The omega snarled, taking a step back from Shiro. "I know you're scared, Keith. You gotta trust that I'm not going to hurt you," Shiro gripped the blade off the knife in his robotic hand. "Now, let's go get your medication, alright?" He said, not letting go of the knife, despite Keith pulling on it. Shiro pried the knife out of the omega's hand before beginning to lead Keith back to his room. "Where's your meds, Keith?" Shiro asked, rummaging through Keith's medicine cabinet."Hell if I know," Keith huffed, banging his head on the wall. "Stop doing that. You're going to give yourself another concussion," Shiro said sternly. He finally found the bottle of prescription meds with Keith's name clearly printed on the orange-tinted bottle. "Seriously, Keith. You have got to stop doing that," Shiro said as he pulled Keith away from the wall. "Take your meds, Keith," He said and handed the two white pills to Keith. Keith smacked the capsules out of Shiro's hand and sat down on the bed. "You're trying to poison me," The omega said, glaring at Shiro. "I'm not trying to poison you, damn it," Shiro pinched the bridge of his nose as he picked the pills up. "Lance is going to freak out if he sees you like this, Keith," He said as he attempted to hand Keith the medicines. "I don't wanna take them right now. Why would I do that?" Keith huffed, setting the pills on his nightstand. Sighing once again, Shiro grabbed the tablets off the nightstand. He pinched the boy's nose closed, forcing Keith to open his mouth. Keith held his breath for a good twenty seconds before taking a gasping breath. This breath gave Shiro enough time to push the medication down Keith's throat. Keith coughed and choked and coughed as he pulled back from Shiro. "Would you like a glass of water?" Shiro asked, crossing his arms. Keith nodded a bit and sat back on his hands. There was a knock at the door, and Keith frowned. "Is everything alright in there, Keith?" Lance asked from the other side of the door."No! Shiro poisoned me!" Keith shouted back. "And he has me locked in here, so I can't hurt anyone," The omega huffed."One, I did not poison you, and two, I locked you in here, so I could get you to take your meds and not run away," Shiro said, handing the glass of water to Keith. "Well, can I come in?" Lance asked. Shiro opened the door and looked down at Lance. "You can deal with him, now," The leader said, looking irritated. Lance entered the bedroom and looked at Keith, who was now gingerly sipping a glass of water."Is everything alright with you, Keith?" Lance asked, sitting down next to his omega. "No! Shiro shoved poison down my throat!" Keith shouted, slamming his glass down on the nightstand. "I doubt it was poison, Kitten. Anyway, brought you something to eat since you missed breakfast," Lance said and smiled at Keith. Keith smacked the plate out of Lance's hand and growled."Are you trying to poison me too?" Keith demanded, grabbing Lance's shirt collar."What? Why would I poison you, Keith?" Lance questioned, looking at Keith in confusion. Keith let go of Lance's shirt before standing up and leaving the bedroom. Lance threw his hands up in bewilderment before shaking his head and getting down on the floor to clean up the mess Keith had made. He sighed as he picked up the pieces of food. "What the hell is his problem today?" Lance huffed to himself as he sat back on his knees. He had never seen Keith act this way before, and to be honest, it bugged him. After cleaning the floor, Lance went into the bathroom to see what 'medication' Shiro had given Keith. Looking at the countertop, Lance grabbed the only bottle sitting out."Antipsychotics? Why the hell would Keith need those?" Lance asked himself with a frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah Haha mental illnesssssss