10

Hearing Lance's footsteps fade away, Keith climbed out of bed with a whimper and opened the door. Keith hadn't eaten, so he brought the plate to his room. He began to pick, only eating the things he wanted. The omega was starting to miss Lance. He didn't want to run into the alpha's arms in fear he would get hurt again. Lance would probably be disappointed in what Keith had done. Why go to the alpha?Keith lay on the floor for what seemed like forever before pulling himself off the floor. He leaned against the wall for a moment before leaving his room to find Lance. Keith wandered the halls, making his way to his alpha's room. Arriving in front of his lover's room, Keith hesitated to knock. He took a shaky breath before rapping his knuckles on the metal door. Silence rang in Keith's ears before Lance's door slid open, making the omega flinch."Keith?" Lance questioned, looking down on his omega. Keith opened his mouth to speak, only to close it as warm arms wrapped around his body. "Goddamn it, Keith! You had me worried sick... I know I fucked up, but I was still worried," Lance said, pulling back from the omega. Keith looked up at Lance in silence. He rested his head against Lance's chest as he let out a shaking breath. "You scared me!" Keith half-shouted, hitting Lance's shoulder. He choked back a sob and struck Lance's shoulder again. Lance carefully wrapped his arms around the omega. "Hey, hey. It's alright. Do you wanna go cuddle, Kitten?" The alpha said, stroking Keith's back gently. Keith nodded, letting out another pitiful sob. Lance carefully lifted the omega and retreated back inside his room. After placing Keith on his bed, Lance sat next to the boy placing a gentle kiss on Keith's head. Lance got back up and grabbed Keith a pair of pajamas. "Here you go, Kitten," He said, placing the clothes in Keith's lap. Keith frowned and got up. He went into Lance's bathroom. Lance frowned as he watched Keith enter the bathroom."Why did you go into the bathroom to change?" Lance questioned as Keith came out of the bathroom. Keith shrugged and sat back down on Lance's bed. Lance crossed his arms and followed Keith back over to the bed."I'm worried about you, Keith," The alpha said with a sigh as he sat next to Keith."Sorry?" Keith said, unsure of how else to respond. Lance placed a hand on Keith's thigh, making the omega flinch. "Kei-" Lance began, only to be cut off by Keith."Let's just go to bed. I'm tired," Keith murmured, laying down with a huff. Lance furrowed his eyebrows and lay next to his omega. "Alright... You know you can tell me anything, Kitten," The tan boy hummed, laying down next to Keith. "I know. I'm fine. Don't worry about it," Keith huffed, pulling his eyes away from Lance's crystal blue orbs."Keith... I know something is upsetting you," Lance said, holding Keith's face in his hands. Keith pulled away, batting at Lance's hands."Stop it! I wanna go to sleep," The omega whined, rolling over to make his back face Lance. "Aw, c'mon, baby," Lance whined back, pulling his omega close. Keith wriggled out of Lance's arms. He glared up at Lance from the floor. "Stop. I don't wanna cuddle. I wanna sleep," Keith got up off the floor and climbed back into Lance's bed. Lance looked hurt as he hastened back to make room for Keith. The omega laid with his back toward Lance once again. Keith lay in silence, listening to Lance's breathing even out as the alpha fell asleep. He carefully climbed out of his lover's bed and leaned against the wall. Tilting his head, Keith watched the sleeping alpha. He let out a sigh and pulled his eyes away from Lance. Keith soon left the room and made his way down to the training deck. He changed into his armor, leaving the pajamas Lance had let him borrow on the floor. "Start training level three," Keith commanded, making his bayard appear in his hand. The gladiator came down from the ceiling and began running towards Keith. Keith braced himself for impact, his sword held tightly in his hands. Keith swung at the gladiator, his saber hitting against the robot's staff. Keith's feet slid against the metal floor as he was pushed back. Pulling away, Keith ducked under the stave and behind the gladiator. The combatant was quick to turn, but not fast enough to strike the omega. Keith sliced through the bot in one agile movement. Panting, Keith glanced around the room, waiting for the android to appear. A metallic thud sounded behind Keith before the pale boy was knocked from his feet. Keith was slow getting to his feet, his head now in a daze. "Fuck..." The omega hissed under his breath, unsure how much longer he'd be able to keep training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe 10 chaptersssss