35

Keith looked at Carson with wide eyes as the alpha male entered the bathroom. Carson gripped a knife in his left hand as he stared down at the omega. "Please... Don't hurt my pups," Keith pleaded, setting Alex and Trent on the floor. The omega stood from the ground, putting his hands up, so Carson could see them. Smirking, Carson took a step forward. "Get over here, and I won't hurt them," The alpha commanded, making Keith flinch. Nodding, Keith took a few small steps until he stood before his abuser. "Good," Carson murmured, grabbing Keith's wrist. "Keithy, I'm back," Lance called out as he entered the room. Something was clearly off. The pups weren't in their cribs, and Keith wasn't in the room."Keith?" Lance questioned, setting the plates down on the bed."Don't make a sound," Carson whispered in the omega's ear. Keith gulped, tilting his head upwards as Carson held a knife to his throat. Lance furrowed his brows, looking towards the bathroom door. "Are you in there, Keith?" The tan alpha spoke, his voice growing concerned. Lance's eyes widened as he peeked into the bathroom."What the hell are you doing in here?" Lance demanded in a low growl. "Oh, You know, taking back what's mine," Carson smirked, pressing the blade into Keith's skin. "He's not yours... You abused him," Lance huffed, trying to find a way to get Keith out. Carson's face twisted into an evil grin."I thought I told you to never tell anyone, or I'd kill you," Carson whispered into Keith's ear, making the omega's eyes fill with tears. "Let go of him, Carson..." Lance commanded, growling at the other alpha. "You think your pitiful growl is going to scare me?" Carson questioned with a scoff. "I have control here. One slide of this blade and your precious omega is gone," Carson chuckled, gripping the knife. "What do you want, Carson?" Lance spat, clenching his fists."What do I want?" Carson laughed before getting serious. "I want Keith dead," Keith's eyes widened as the panic began to rise in his chest."No... No, you can't do that! What the hell is your problem?!" Lance took a step towards Carson. Shaking his head, Carson pressed the blade further into Keith's neck. The omega whined in pain as the sharp metal cut through a few layers of skin. "Shut up, slut," Carson murmured, kicking Keith in the shin. While Carson was distracted, Lance lunged towards the other alpha. Keith gasped in pain as the knife plunged into his abdomen before being pulled out. The omega curled up in pain, hugging his bleeding stomach. Keith could see the two alpha's still fighting. Vision burring, Keith blacked out from the pain."Stay with me, Keith," A muffled voice spoke as arms were wrapped around him. The omega let out a groan of pain as he was lifted from the floor.Lance hugged his knees, staring down at the floor. The alpha was covered in scratches and cuts from Carson. "You with me, buddy?" Hunk asked, crouching beside Lance. Lance tensed for a moment before shaking his head."He tried to kill Keith..." Lance breathed out, hugging himself more tightly. "Carson tried to kill him!""I believe you," Hunk responded calmly, pulling the distressed alpha into a hug. "It's alright, Lance. We're going to send Carson away," Lance nodded, resting his forehead against Hunk's shoulder. The team finally believed him. "I want to see Keith," Lance said, his voice shaking. Pushing himself off the floor, Lance attempted to leave, only to be stopped by Hunk. "I think it might be better to wait here until Carson isn't in the med bay," Hunk said with a look of pity on his face. Lance crumpled to the ground, placing his head in his hands. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Lance pounced on Carson, pulling the other alpha to the ground. Getting the knife away from the other alpha was a challenge. Lance threw the blade off to the side, punching and hitting Carson. He was angry at what Carson had done to Keith. Hearing the noise from outside the room, Shiro entered the room. Shiro pulled Lance off Carson before questioning and taking Keith and Carson to the med bay. Shaking his head, Lance pulled himself from his thoughts. "I want to see Keith," Lance murmured, looking up at Hunk."I know, but we have to wait for Shiro to come back," Hunk said gently, placing a hand on Lance's shoulder. "No! I want to see Keith!" Lance shouted, pulling himself from the floor and pushing Hunk. Realizing what he had done, Lance shook his head and quickly sat back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:')