23

Lance put his head in his hands as the team walked out, leaving him and Coran alone."What am I going to do, Coran?" Lance sighed out. "He has the whole team turned against me,""They'll see eventually, number three," Coran said, leaning against the control panel. Lance shook his head and looked up at Coran."I'm going back to the med bay. I shouldn't leave Keith alone for too long," Lance said as he left the bridge and returned to Keith's healing pod."I don't know what to do, Keith... The whole team has turned against me," Lance sighed, leaning against Keith's healing pod. He slid to the floor and stared up the white ceiling. "Why would Carson hurt Keith? Unless..." Lance trailed off, beginning to think. "Either the team is right, or Carson is Keith's ex," Lance thought to himself with a from. The days seemed to drag on as Lance waited for Keith's healing pod to open. Seeing as he hadn't slept in days, Lance began to doze. Lance flinched awake as the healing pod opened, and Keith stumbled out. Collapsing, Keith took a few pained breaths before laying on the floor. "Kitten, are you alright?" Lance asked as he crawled over to his omega. "It hurts..." Keith whined, holding a hand to the side of his face that had been injured. The omega's porcelain skin was still as smooth and pale as ever."Aw, c'mon, Kitten, Let's get you to bed. We can talk in the morning," Lance murmured, gently pulling Keith into his arms. "Do you... Do you know who hurt you?" Lance scooped the omega into his arms. Keith's eyes grew wide as he looked up at his alpha."I-I can't tell you... I don't wanna lose my pups..." Keith whispered, placing his hands on his belly. Lance nodded slightly."Alright... Well, can you tell someone else?" The alpha asked, gently stroking hair out of Keith's face."I-I don't know..." Keith mumbled and began to fidget. "Please don't leave me alone again... I don't wanna be hurt again," "Don't worry... I'll do everything I can to make sure you don't get hurt again, Kitten," Lance cooed and began towards their bedroom.On the way to their bedroom, Keith began to doze."We're here, my sweet omega," Lance murmured, placing Keith down on the bed. "Do you want a bath or sleep?""Sleep..." The half-awake omega murmured, curling up in the messy nest. "Alright, we can do that," Lance said with a yawn as he laid down next to Keith. Despite how long Lance had been fighting sleep, he couldn't seem to be able to let himself relax. His mind was racing with thoughts."Why would Carson hurt you?" Lance sighed, looking over at Keith. Eventually, growing restless, Lance got out of bed and began pacing around the room. He didn't want to leave Keith, fearful that his omega would be harmed again. Keith's eyes fluttered shut, his vision going to black. His face hurt from being slammed into the cold metal floor. Gasping slightly, Keith found himself in a field filled with flowers. His skin was bathed in golden sunlight, though it did not warm the omega's skin. Keith looked around in awe at the red poppies and bluebells that surrounded him. "Where am I?" Keith murmured, though his voice was silent. Continuing to look around, Keith spotted a figure in the distance, it appeared to be Lance, but Keith couldn't be sure. Approaching the person, Keith took a sharp breath, realizing who it was. "No..." Keith mumbled, taking a few steps back before beginning to run. "You can't escape me," The voice of Carson whispered, filling Keith with dread. The omega flinched awake and jolted upright. Hands trembling and heart racing, Keith looked around the room. "Keith?" Lance asked in a gentle tone, approaching his omega. "Are you alright, Kitten?" "Yeah, I'm alright," Keith murmured, taking a deep breath."Did you have another nightmare?" Lance questioned, sitting next to Keith. The omega nodded, letting out a sigh."Well, it's alright now. I've got you," Lance murmured, placing his hands on Keith's belly. "What was your nightmare about? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, Kitten," Lance began to rub Keith's belly, making the omega purr softly. "I was in a field, and there were flowers," Keith hummed out between purrs. "I saw someone in the distance. I thought it was you,""Was it me?" Lance asked, placing a soft kiss on Keith's neck. Sighing, Keith shook his head."I don't know who it was, but they scared me,""Alright," Lance smiled, continuing to rub the omega's belly. "What are we gunna do when these two are born?" Keith asked, placing his hands over Lance's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would have posted sooner but y'all know how it be worked school right after spring break.