26

Soon arriving at the castle, Lance carried the sleepy omega to their bedroom. Lance helped Keith change into a pair of pajamas before climbing into bed next to the boy."Let's go to bed, Kitten," Lance murmured, pulling the blankets up. Keith nodded tiredly and nestled into Lance.Keith slept for a while before he woke up in discomfort. "Fuck..." Keith huffed as he pulled himself out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "You guys gotta stop kicking. You're going to make mama throw up," Keith murmured, rubbing his belly. His due date was coming up soon, but Keith didn't know if he was ready to give birth. "Keith? Are you in here?" Lance asked, his voice groggy with sleep."Yeah, I'm in here," Keith said, continuing to rub his stomach."What are you doing up, Kitten?" Lance asked, walking over to his omega."The pups are kicking," Keith said, grabbing one of Lance's hands, so the alpha could feel. Lance's face lit up as he sensed the kicks of the pups, his pups. "Oh, Keith... This is wonderful" Lance smiled, pulling Keith into a hug. Keith nodded, wincing in pain as he was kicked from the inside once more. "It would be better if it didn't hurt so much," Keith huffed, leaning back against the countertop. "They won't settle down," Lance thought for a minute, looking around the bathroom."How about I make you up a warm bath, and we'll see if that helps calm them down," Lance said, studying Keith's face. "Alright," Keith murmured, nodding a bit. Lance placed a kiss on the top of Keith's hand, smiling softly at the omega. "Why don't you go lay down for a bit while the tub is filling up?" The alpha suggested, leading Keith back to the bedroom. Keith lay on the bed with a soft groan, watching Lance return to the bathroom. Lance began to fill the tub with warm water and bubbles. He added some essential oils and lit some candles. "Kitten, your bath is ready," Lance called out, poking his head into the bedroom. Keith nodded, grunting as he pulled himself out of bed. The omega entered the bathroom and looked at the tub, a smile growing on his lips. "Thank you, Lancey," Keith murmured, beginning to strip. Lance grinned, looking at Keith's beautiful body."You're so beautiful, Kitten," Lance murmured, placing his hand on Keith's bare belly. Keith blushed, pulling away from Lance slightly. "No, I'm not..." Keith mumbled, his face a deep shade of red."What are you talking about? You're the most beautiful omega I know," Lance said, placing his hands on Keith's cheeks. "I don't know why you'd ever think you're not beautiful," "I'm not pretty. My body is gross, fat, and covered with scars," Keith said, pulling Lance's hands away from his face. The omega sighed, shaking his head before stepping into the tub. "Kitten," Lance said, reaching out for Keith."I don't wanna talk... Just let me take my bath," Keith mumbled, laying down in the tub. Lance nodded in defeat and returned to the bedroom. Sighing, Lance sat on the bed and looked towards the bathroom door. He laid back on the bed, looking up towards the ceiling. The alpha didn't know how to make his omega feel beautiful. His mind wandered. Lance found himself deep in thought and beginning to doze off. Lance jerked himself awake, looking around the room. The room was dark, and Keith was fast asleep next to Lance. "You're back," Lance whispered, pulling Keith close to himself. He laid there for a while, keeping Keith close. Eventually, Lance pulled away and checked the time."Eight..." The alpha sighed out, pulling himself out of bed. Lance left their bedroom and started towards the kitchen to make Keith breakfast. Lance stood in front of the stove, cooking eggs for Keith. He made toast, as well as making a fruit bowl. Sighing, Lance grabbed the place and bowl and began back to his bedroom. Placing Keith's breakfast on the nightstand, Lance sat on the bed next to Keith and stroked the omega's hair."Kitten, it's time to wake up," Lance cooed, watching as the omega began to stir. "Good morning, Darling," Lance murmured, smiling down at Keith. Keith frowned and buried his face back in pillows."I don't wanna get up," Keith whined, hugging the pillows."Oh, come on, Kitten. I made you breakfast," Lance said, kissing the top of Keith's head. "I brought you some chocolate too,""You got me chocolate?" Keith questioned, lifting his head and looking up at Lance. "Yup, I brought you chocolate," Lance smiled, handing the chocolate bar to the omega. Keith smiled, opening the package and breaking off a square."Thank you, Lancey," Keith said, smiling as he placed the chocolate in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm trying my best to update but I've lost motivation for a bit cuz I ran out of caffeine. I'll definitely be writing more once I get caffeine again. Enjoy this fluff while I'm in a fluffy mood