9

Lance jogged away from Keith and through the halls. Only the sound that filled his ears were his own heavy breathing and the sound of his pattering footsteps as he ran away. Once in his room, Lance flopped onto his bed and placed his head in his hands. "I fucked up!" He shouted to himself. Lance grabbed his phone and texted Pidge. -I need you to go check on Keith. He's probably still by the training deck- Lance texted Pidge. -Why can't you go check on him?- Pidge replied.-Because I fucked up. I used my alpha voice on him- Lance bounced his knee as he waited for Pidge's response. Pidge was already heading down to where Lance had left Keith. The omega was curled up on the floor, his face stained with tears. "Hey, Keith," Pidge said as she sat down next to Keith. Keith flinched and looked over at Pidge."H-hey..." Keith mumbled, studying the beta's face. "I heard what happened. Are you alright?" She asked, placing a hand on Keith's shoulder. "Yeah... I'll be fine," Keith said with a sigh. "Lance just...He scared me, that's all," He murmured, pulling himself off the floor. "I think I'm gunna go lay down. See you later, Pidge," Keith said as he hugged himself and began walking away. Pidge nodded and watched him go. Keith wandered down the halls until he made it to his room. He didn't want to be around Lance. Sighing, Keith locked his bedroom door and went into the bathroom. He needed to clear his head. The memories of his previous were swimming around in Keith's mind like sharks ready to attack at any moment. He started the shower and undressed. Dismantling one of his razors, Keith took one of the blades out. He held the small piece of metal in his trembling hand. It had been years since Keith had self-harmed. He sat at the bottom of the tub and grasped the meager, shining object. Keith took a shaking breath and pressed the sharp edge to his scarred thigh before pulling it across. A line of red appeared on Keith's thigh, only to be washed away and replaced by pink. Keith continued to add cuts to his thighs until there was no more room for any more. His hands were trembling, and his mind felt numb as he turned off the shower. Returning to his room, Keith wrapped his thighs in bandages and got dressed in some clean clothes. He laid in his nest and clung to a small throw pillow. Despite his exhaustion, Keith forced his eyes to stay open. He was able to fight to stay awake for a few minutes before it was unbearable to keep his eyes open. Keith ended up sleeping the day away. Lance had tried to talk to Keith a few times, but Keith didn't answer. He was already worrying about his Kitten, but there was nothing Lance could do. He had fucked up. By the time dinner rolled around, Keith was awake again. He stared up at the ceiling, trying to ignore the aching in his thighs. The omega refused to get up and eat. He didn't feel like he deserved to eat. After all, Lance probably thought he was a terrible omega for not listening. Every thought that filled Keith's mind was eating him up inside. Keith tried not to begin crying again but failed. Tears streamed down Keith's face as he covered his mouth to silence his sobs. He continued to choke back his cries as he hugged his belly. Keith's pups were his only comfort now, the only thing that was keeping him alive. "I'm gunna keep you two safe... I'll give you guys the best life I can," Keith promised in a barely audible voice. Dinner was silent as Pidge gave Lance a glare. Lance knew why. He had fucked up. The alpha was already worried about Keith, and it only grew when Keith didn't show at dinner. After Lance finished his food, he dished out a meal for Keith and headed down to the omega's room. Lance knocked at the door and set the plate of food in front of it. "Keith... I know you don't want to talk to me, but I got you some food. Be safe. I love you, Kitten," Lance said before walking away from his lover's room. He didn't wait for a response. The alpha hadn't gotten one from Keith all day. Lance figured he'd try to talk to Keith tomorrow. Once back in his room, Lance stared up at the ceiling. He couldn't forgive himself for what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow two parts in one day