24

The weeks seemed to pass by more quickly than ever. Lance was never away from Keith's side for too long. The omega's belly continued to swell as the pups inside grew inside him. The team was still against Lance, still falling for Carson's trickery.

"Hey, Keithy?" Lance murmured quietly. It was late evening, and the two were curled up in bed.

"Hmm?" Keith hummed out, looking over his shoulder at Lance.

"I was thinking... I wanna... I want to take you back to earth, Keith. I want to build you a house. I think our pups would be safer on earth," Lance sighed out and moved his hands from Keith's hips to the omega's belly.

"I want that too," Keith murmured, beginning to purr as Lance rubbed his belly. Keith had reached the second trimester of his pregnancy, making his stomach more noticeable than before.

"I think our pups are going to be just as beautiful as their mama," Lance smiled as he spoke. Keith chuckled lightly, placing his hands on top of Lance's.

"I like the sound of that... I'm going to be a mama," The omega pressed into Lance, Keith's smile growing. Keith yawned as his eyelids grew heavy and began to flutter shut.

"Goodnight, Kitten," Lance whispered, beginning to hum.

Keith awoke in the morning, finding himself alone in the bed.

"Lance?" Keith murmured, looking around the room. On the nightstand, Keith found a note and a dress.

"A dress?" Keith questioned as he picked up the black cotton garment. Shaking his head, Keith read the note.

'Date? ;)' Was neatly written on the paper in Lance's handwriting. Smiling, Keith changed into the dress and walked out of his room.

"Lance wants you to come with us," Pidge said, giving Keith a smile as she giggled.

"Alright... Do you know where he's taking me?" Keith asked, following Pidge and hunk down to the blue lion hanger.

"I have no idea," Hunk chimed in.

Keith stepped into the room, smiling as Lance handed the omega a bouquet of flowers.

"They're so pretty," Keith said, grasping the red and blue roses.

"Just like you, Kitten," Lance murmured, wrapping his arms around Keith's waist. Keith smiled, and the two entered the blue lion.

"So... Where are you taking me?" Keith asked, tugging at his dress. It was a red and black slip dress, with spaghetti straps.

"Well, on a date, of course," Lance said, smiling back at Keith. "You didn't have to wear the dress if you didn't want to," Lance murmured, noticing his omega pull at the dress.

"No, I like it. It just doesn't fit very well," Keith huffed, pulling the dress down again. "It just keeps ridding up,"

"Ah, I'm sorry, Kitten. I should have gotten you the next size up." Lance sighed, landing the ship on a tropical-looking planet. The beach was lined with red sand that glimmered in the morning sun. Seafoam washed against the shore from the aquamarine ocean that stretched into the distance.

"It's beautiful," Keith whispered, looking out the window. Lance nodded, placing a hand on Keith's lower back as he stood next to the omega.

"Let's go get some breakfast," The alpha smiled as he led Keith out of the lion.

Keith stepped out of the lion and onto the crimson sand, a warm breeze blowing through his hair.

"Ready to get something to eat, beautiful?" Lance asked, intertwining his fingers with Keith's. The omega nodded, and the two began to head to a small restaurant. The inhabitants were tall, deer-like creatures with large feather ears and a colorful, patterned coat.

"Welcome!" A male spoke, smiling down at Keith and Lance as they entered the building. "What can I do for you two today?" He asked.

"I made reservations for two," Lance said, and the male nodded.

"Follow me," He said, leading the two further into the building. "We've been expecting you. We have everything set up," He entered a room with a larger table that was filled with food and drinks.

"Enjoy," The male said before walking away.

"Wow... This is a lot, Lance," Keith murmured, clinging to Lance's sleeve.

"It's alright, Kitten. You don't have to eat all of it," Lance said gently, ushering Keith over to the table.

"I know. It's just overwhelming," Keith sighed out, sitting down at the table. Lance sat down next to Keith, wrapping an arm around Keith's midsection. Lance picked up a fork and twirled some noodle-looking things onto it.

"Here, try this," Lance said, holding the for in front of Keith's mouth. Keith obliged, opening his mouth and eating the noodles off the fork.

"I thought this was supposed to be breakfast," Keith murmured as he finished chewing the sweet noodles.

"It is breakfast. Well, definitely not our typical breakfast, but it is breakfast," Lance said, giving Keith a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eeeee I'm trying to get back into writing more. Give me a bit of time. Thank you all for the support!