2

jisung threw on his shoes, grabbing his phone, camera and wallet before meeting minho in the hallway.

"where are we going hyung?" jisung asked.

"hmmm i don't know yet. i guess we'll find out." minho quietly replied with a smirk.

the two boys wandered around, talking to get to know each other better. while walking, they discovered an abandoned house surrounded by a metal fence. it was locked so the boys decided to jump it.

"all right, i'll go first." minho smiled as he began climbing. "cmon!" he yelled as he sat at the top.

"i'm coming." jisung laughed as he intertwined his fingers in the metal fence, putting his foot up to start climbing. when he reached the top, he sat next to minho.

"on the count of three, we jump." minho said, jisung nodding his head.

"1..."minho began to push himself a little forward. "2...." minho intertwined his fingers with jisungs. "3!" both boys pushed their bodies off the fence, jumping down.

the boys laughed as they stuck the landing, running towards the abandoned house. the house was filled with laughter as they took turns taking pictures of each other with jisungs camera.

they wandered up the stairs, searching through the bedrooms. minho approached jisung, holding his hands behind his back.

"what do you have?" jisung asked.

"look!" minho pulled out his hands, revealing two necklaces with rings on them.

"whoa!" jisung smiled as he grabbed one of them, inspecting it. "it's in good shape for something found at an abandoned house." he laughed.

"i know! i figured we could keep them as a token from this night." minho smiled.

"oh?" jisung looked away shyly.

"oh..? i'm sorry, did i make you uncomfortable?" minho asked, slightly panicked.

"no no! i just got shy. i think it's a great idea." jisung smiled as he put the necklace on.

"i think a gay couple lived here." minho shrugged.

"what makes you say that?" jisung asked.

"well... the necklaces. neither of them are feminine but that doesn't mean one of them couldn't have belonged to a woman. i'd just like to think it was a gay couple." minho smiled.

"are you gay?" jisung asked.

"yes, i am. are you?" minho asked.

"yeah." jisung smiled. "thank god you're not straight." jisung laughed.

"lmao ew please don't tell me you thought i was straight." minho cringed.

"well i didn't wanna assume!" jisung whined.

"straight isn't the default sexuality." minho laughed.

"that's not what i- you know what, never mind." jisung shook his head.

"we should get out of here." minho wheezed through his laughter.

"yeah yeah, okay. let's take a selfie on my camera first! show your necklace!" jisung smiled as he turned his camera around, holding his necklace up.

minho held up his necklace, slightly leaning onto jisung as he smiled widely.

"1...2...3! great." jisung smiled.

"race you to the gate outside, loser has to buy us ramen at the convenience store!" minho yelled as he took off.

"hey! no fair!" jisung yelled after him, quickly running down the stairs.

the boys were both laughing as they reached the gate, minho beating jisung by just one second.

"hey! you had a head start, no fair!" jisung whined.

"ah ah aahhh, let's go. get ready to pay, loser." minho laughed as jisung stuck his tongue out at him.

the two walked side by side, laughing loudly as they talked. they got weird looks from others that were out and about but they couldn't care less.

"cmon, you're paying!" minho laughed as he grabbed two cup ramens. "you want anything to drink." minho asked.

"you ask that as if you're paying. just get me the papillon monster." jisung shook his head.

"i feel like papillon and khaotic go together nicely. khaotic is my favorite." minho smiled as he grabbed the drinks.

"oh we're meant to be." jisung said in a mocking lovey way.

"mhmmmm." minho wrinkled his nose as he smiled at him.

"whatever, let's go." jisung laughed as he pulled out his debit card.

he paid for their things and they made their way to jisungs apartment. they decided to sit on the balcony and watch the sun rise as they ate.

a/n: hi babies! i love you all and i'm so proud of you. no matter how much you accomplished today, you're doing well.