17

"holy shit." felixs jaw dropped.

jisung walked out of the bathroom wearing a long sleeved black cropped top, a black skirt with chains, fishnets, and demonias.

minho was in awe, he couldn't stop staring at him.

"u-uh hey ji? can you do my eyeliner for me?" minho asked, sitting down on jisungs bed.

"yeah of course." jisung smiled, grabbing his eyeliner.

"here, you can just sit on my lap. as long as you're comfortable with it, if not we can stand." minho rambled.

"sitting is fine." jisung ignored the blush that spread across his cheeks, straddling minhos lap.

minho gently grabbed jisungs waist, making sure he doesn't fall. jisung carefully began to do minhos eyeliner, trying to focus on his eyes not his lips.

he couldn't help but steal glances at minhos lips, having the urge to kiss him. he tried to shove his thoughts away, going to do minhos other eye.

once he finished, he noticed that minho was wearing a short black dress with thigh high boots. he got off of minho, going to join the other boys that went to the living room. and once minho joined them, they played truth or dare.

"jisung, truth or dare?" felix asked.

"dare." jisung said.

"i dare you to kiss the most attractive person here." felix smirked.

jisung nervously looked around, his eyes meeting minhos.

"hey, you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." minho assured him, turning to glare at felix.

"it's fine." jisung crawled over to minho, straddling his lap.

"ji.." minho was taken back, but still pulled the boy closer.

"is this okay?" jisung was trying to be bold, but truth be told he was terrified.

"everything's okay when it's you." minho whispered.

jisung smiled, leaning in. he connected their lips in a short kiss, a kiss that confirmed his feelings for minho.

jisung didn't know where the confidence came from, but he didn't move.

"minho, truth or dare?"

"dare."

"i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with me." jisung smiled.

minho got up, jisung wrapping his legs around minhos waist.

"finally, the sexual tension was killing me." felix groaned, taking out his phone to set a timer for seven minutes.

minho walked to jisungs room, shutting and locking the door. laid jisung down on the bed, laying next to him.

"ji? can we talk?" minho asked.

"i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable." jisung apologized as tears began forming in his eyes.

"no, that's not it." minho turned to face jisung. when he noticed his watery eyes, he pulled them to sit up.

"what's wrong?" jisung asked as a tear rolled down his chubby cheek.

"i like you. a lot. you're just so beautiful inside and out. would you like to go on a date with me?" minho cupped jisungs cheeks as he spoke.

"yes, i would love that. i really like you too." jisung smiled, letting the tears roll down his face.

minho wiped his tears with his thumbs, pulling him in close.

"not gonna lie, i was worried you'd kiss someone else." minho said quietly.

"only you." jisung looked up, connecting their lips again.

minho pushed jisung to lay down, climbing on top of him. the two continued to make out until they heard felix yell from the other side of the door.

"seven minutes is up!"

a/n: hehe