32

"yo, i don't know about these two." felix whispered.

"yeah there's definitely something going on." seungmin nodded.

"guys, it's their business." chan sighed.

"you're right. and if they were dating, they'd tell us...right?" felix looked over at chan.

"i mean yeah, why wouldn't they? and if they did, i'm sure they'd have their own reason." chan nodded.

"okay okay, let's make a big breakfast." changbin said, walking into the kitchen.

"minho wake up." jisung shook the boy.

"what?" minho frowned, struggling to open his eyes.

"am i losing my mind or do you smell something burning?"

"no, something's burning." minho was now fully awake.

both boys jumped out of bed, running to the kitchen. and of course their friends might as well burn it down, they already burned the pancakes.

"what are you doing?" jisung coughed, going to open a window.

"we were trying to make breakfast but somehow the pancakes burned!" felix frowned.

"oh my god." minho sighed.

"it's changbin fault he suggested making breakfast!" felix pointed.

"clean up, i'm going to shower." jisung sighed, walking to his room to grab his clothes.

"sorry!" felix called out as jisung walked to the bathroom.

"wow." minho shook his head, taking a seat at the table.

"it's okay, we got it!" changbin smiled as he threw away the burned pancakes.

"yeah clearly." minho chuckled.

"sooooo..a nice situation to wake up to, huh." felix awkwardly smiled.

"don't be so tense, you know jisung couldn't get mad at you guys." minho laughed at his friends awkwardness.

"true." felix slumped himself into the chair across from minho.

"how is jisung? i feel like we never communicate with him like you do." chan said as he sat down next to felix.

"he's doing really well right now." minho smiled.

"oh? you seem to REALLY like him." felix smirked.

"shut up." minho playfully rolled his eyes.

"hmmmmm." felix eyed him. "anyways, he's taking forever. i miss him." felix frowned.

"felix he got into the shower like two minutes ago." chan laughed.

"i know but he's my twin!" felix frowned.

"you're so clingy, do you have a crush on him or something?" chan teased, purely just to see minhos reaction. which was a clearly fake smile and deadly eyes.

"ew! that's twincest!" felix groaned.

"you're not actually- okay." chan sighed.

"i need to pee, i'll be back." minho got up.

"ji is showering?" felix looked at him confused.

"so? we have the same body parts." minho said before he walked off.

he gently knocked on the bathroom door, "can i come in?"

"yeah!" jisung called from the other side of the door after minho heard the lock turn.

minho walked in, locking the door. "felix is getting too clingy towards you." he pouted.

"are you jealous?" jisung smiled, still focusing on scrubbing his body.

"yeah! he's talking about how you're taking too long in the shower and how he misses you!"

"you know we're basically twins right?" jisung giggled as he washed off his body.

"but still, you're not blood related! what if he has a crush on you?" minho pouted.

jisung turned the water off, wrapping his towel around his waist. he stepped out, wrapping his arms around minho with a devilish grin.

"ew! you're wet!" minho complained, trying to push jisung off him.

"come here you big baby!" jisung laughed as minho bolted towards the door.

jisung chased after him, holding his towel so it wouldn't fall as they ran through his apartment.

"go away you're wet!" minho whined.

"give me a hug!" jisung called back, that devilish grin never leaving his face.

minho ran into jisungs room and was about to shut the door but jisung had already caught up to him.

a/n: i'm so sick and it's honestly irritating for me idk why. but how are you guys? have you been eating? drinking water?