35

"oh fuck, my head hurts." jisung sighed as he sat up.

all the boys had fallen asleep while binge watching all of the movies in the conjuring series. they were all sprawled out, surrounded by crumbs and truly cans.

"god this place is disgusting." jisung sighed as he looked around his living room.  he got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing the ibuprofen out of the medicine cabinet. he brought it to the kitchen, sure that the other boys would need some too.

"good morning my love." minho said quietly as he walked into the kitchen, his eyes barely open.

"here, take this." jisung giggled, handing him ibuprofen and a cup of water, along with a kiss on the forehead.

"thank you." minho sighed as he took the pills, smiling because of the kiss on the forehead.

"oh fuck!" jisung groaned.

"what's wrong my love?" minho asked, gently grabbing his hand.

"we have dinner tonight with younghyun and his boyfriend." he sighed.

"i'll go clean up the cans and any bottles, yeah?" minho pressed a gentle kiss on the back of jisungs hand.

"i appreciate you." jisung pulled minho into a loving kiss. "i'll wake everyone up so i can vacuum."

jisung shook his friends, waking everyone up as minho began cleaning up. jisung brought the boys to the kitchen, supplying them with ibuprofen and water.

the boys all left soon after, as they all had things they needed to get done today. minho stayed and helped jisung clean up their mess. he cooked potato soup as jisung vacuumed the apartment.

"a clean apartment, my favorite soup, AND the best boyfriend in the world? i'm so lucky." jisung smiled as he wrapped his arms around minho.

"i love you." minho turned toward jisung, peppering small kisses all over his face.

"i love you." jisung giggled, pulling minho closer.

time skip~

"jisung! minho!" younghun greeted them as they entered the restaurant.

"hi hyung." jisung hugged his brother, taking a seat next to minho.

"this is my boyfriend, sungjin, sungjin this is my little brother jisung and his boyfriend minho." younghyun introduced them.

"it's nice to meet you." the boys all greeted each other.

"so you're in your band together?" jisung asked.

"yes." sungjin politely nodded.

"there's no need to be so formal, it's okay." jisung laughed.

"don't laugh at the poor guy, he wants to make a good impression!" minho defended poor sungjin.

"he has no reason to be scared, look at me!" jisung laughed even harder.

"you're his boyfriends brother!" minho gave a 'cmon now' look.

"okay okay! i'm so glad you guys finally get to meet!" younghyun smiled, grabbing sungjins hand and intertwining their fingers.

a/n: i hate that i overthink literally everything.

anygays, how are you guys? have you eaten? have you had water? make sure to rest too. i love you guys so much. and don't forget that i'm so proud of you, always.