28

"what felix?" jisung groaned as he opened his apartment door.

"is minho here?" felix asked in a rush.

"yeah, why-"

jisung was cut off when felix stormed in, opening jisungs room door to find minho still asleep.

"minho wake the fuck up." felix started shaking the poor boy.

"what?" minho groaned, pushing felix away.

"changbin is in the hospital!" felix yelled.

"WHAT, WHY?" minho sat up, now fully awake.

"he fell..."

"how? doing what?"

"i can't even be dramatic anymore," felix started laughing, "he was trying to reach the top shelf so he climbed on the counter. he fell and broke his wrist."

"oh my god," minho sighed. "don't scare me like that again."

"awwww, minho actually cares for us!" felix laughed.

"yeah yeah, shut up." minho shook his head.

"okay but we're gonna go out to eat, per his request. both of you get dressed." felix giggled before leaving the apartment, accidentally slamming the door.

"SORRY!" they heard him yell from the other side.

"wowie." jisung stifled a laugh as he climbed into bed next to minho.

"that damn boy." minho shook his head, wrapping his arms around jisung.

"good morning min." jisung smiled, reaching his hands up around minho's neck as he climbed on top of him.

"good morning sunshine." minho began peppering kisses all over jisungs face. he started with his forehead. then his eyes. then his nose. then his cheeks. and finally, his lips.

jisung let out little giggles, running his hands through minho's hair.

"min, we can't take forever. they're waiting." jisung giggled.

"hmmm they can wait." minho said, dropping his body so he was laying on top of jisung.

"minnnn!" jisung lightly hit the boys back.

"five more minutes." minho whined.

"min, i have to take my meds." jisung sighed.

minho got up, giving jisung a questioning look.

"i'll be back." jisung got up, going to the bathroom.

he grabbed his abandoned pill bottles from under the sink. depression, anxiety, whatever these ones are... the boy tiredly stares at the bottles, taking each dosage.

once he puts them back, he brushes his teeth. he goes back to his room, seeing minho in sweatpants and his hoodie. a small smile comes to his face as he wraps his arms around the older, burying his face in his chest.

"i'm gonna go brush my teeth really quick." minho planted a kiss on top of jisungs head.

once he left to the bathroom, jisung rummaged through his closet. he found one of many of minho's hoodies he'd had, throwing it on.

when minho came back, he couldn't take his eyes off the younger. he wrapped his arms around him, pulling him in for another kiss.

jisung tilted his head, deepening the kiss. the boys were consumed in each other, continuing their make out session that jisung initiated.

"gays, come on!" felix yelled as he opened jisungs apartment door.

the boys flew away from each other, jisung looking in the closet while minho sat on the bed. felix opened the room door, rushing them out.

a/n: hi loves i promise im not dead. how are you guys? you're doing so well and im so proud of you.