38

time skip~ 4 years.

"good morning love." minho peppered kisses all over jisungs face.

"good morning handsome." jisung smiled, reaching his arms up and wrapping them around minhos neck.

"we have to get ready soon. we have a big day planned." minho smiled.

"are you taking me on a date today?" jisung asked excitedly.

"yep, i even got us matching dresses." minho smiled at the way jisungs eyes lit up.

"what are you waiting for? let's go shower!"

minho chuckled at the boy, getting up and following him into the bathroom. jisung had already stripped, setting the water to the perfect temperature.

minho took his clothes off, joining the boy in the shower. he wrapped his arms around the boys tiny waist, pressing kisses onto his neck.

"what's the plan for today?" jisung asked with a smile, leaning into his boyfriends touch.

"hmmm if i tell you it'll spoil the surprise."

"but you love spoiling me!" jisung pouted.

"hmmm you'll definitely get spoiled, don't worry." minho pressed one more kiss on the back of jisungs neck before they continued on with their shower.

their best friends and neighbors did note to complain to them about the off-key singing and loud laughing that woke them up that morning.

"here's the dresses." minho pulled out the black and pink versions of the iconic strawberry dress, causing jisung to squeal.

"I CALL PINK!" jisung ran to get it, caught off guard when minho dropped the dress, grabbing the boy by his waist and lifting him.

god he's so strong.

"PUT ME DOWN!" jisung yelled through his laughter.

minho giggled, setting the boy down. he stared at jisungs chest, gently grabbing ahold of the wedding band hanging around it.

"you know, when we get married we have to use these rings." minho said with a soft smile.

"that's so romantic!" jisung jumped, wrapping his arms around minho and pulling him in for a kiss.

you have no idea han jisung.

"let's get dressed, yeah?" minho handed his boyfriend his dress.

the two were ready to leave, but were caught up in each other. the two were standing by the door, tangled in each other. their heated make out sesh ended when the door opened, scaring the boys.

"god damnit." minho groaned.

"minho, you gotta go. cmon man." chan groaned.

"shit uhhh, here i need to grab something." minho rushed over to the closet as chan guided jisung out of the room.

"what?" jisung asked.

"felix wanted to know uhhhh your skin care routine." chan spoke awkwardly.

"tell him i'll text it to him." jisung answered, confused.

"okay, let's go." minho walked out, handing jisung his jacket. "it's december and you almost forgot your jacket." he shook his head, kissing the crown of jisungs head.

"oops haha." jisung giggled.

the two spent the whole day shopping, trying different street foods, and overall just having the time of their lives.

they got a few weird looks, only causing minho to pull jisung closer.

they brought their shopping bags back home, putting everything away before they went back out for minhos big surprise.

"where are we going now?" jisung asked, looking up in excitement.

"you'll see, let's get in the car it's cold." the two boys got in the car, minho started it and turned the heat all the way up.

"hyung, i know how to keep us warm while the car heats up." jisung smirked, leaning in.

"oh yeah?" minho leaned in closer, eyes glued to jisungs lips. "why don't you show me."

the two locked lips, making out for the nth time today. about ten minutes passed before minho finally broke the kiss.

"okay, let's go." he left one more peck before driving off.

they drove for about ten minutes accompanied with some scream singing, before they arrived at the abandoned house they went to on the first night they met.

"hyung why are we here?"jisung asked.

"follow me." minho smiled, getting out and jogging to the other side of the car to open jisungs door.

minho grabbed jisungs hand gently, leading him into the house and up the stairs. they went to the balcony attached to the master bedroom. the moon was shining brightly on them, illuminating their features in the most beautiful way.

"han jisung." minho smiled, grabbing jisungs hand.

"lee minho." jisung responded as tears gathered in his eyes.

"every day since the day we met has been an adventure. you've shown me the good, the bad, everything about love and life. when we met you'd introduced yourself as "no one important" but you're the most important person to me.

"these past four years, i've loved you with every piece of me and i have no intentions on stopping. i love the way your face lights up when you get excited. i love the way you take pictures of everything so you never forget. i love the way you still get shy when i tease you.

"i love you. all your scars, all your faults and all your mistakes. because those are what make you, you. i could ramble forever but i really can't wait anymore." minho got down on one knee, only letting go of jisungs hands to grab the small black box in his coat pocket.

"han jisung, will you marry me?"

jisung was a sobbing mess, quickly wiping his tears and nodding. "yes, a million times yes!"

jisung dropped down, allowing minho to put the ring on his finger. the two boys sat there, smiles on their face.

they stayed there all night, talking and sharing soft kisses.

"hyung, if i were a color what would it be?" jisung asked, looking up at the moon.

"violet."

"violet has the least deviation when passed through a glass prism and is hence the least visible color of light. i'm glad you saw me even when i was barely visible."

a/n: two chapters left :(

how are you loves? i'm currently sick :(