3

the boys were still talking as the doors to minhos balcony opened.

"hyung?" seungmin questioned as he looked over to see him talking to the boy with blue hair. "changbin hyung, tell chan we found him." he called into the room.

"why are you up so early?" minho asked.

"because you weren't in the apartment." seungmin rolled his eyes.

the doors to the balcony on the other side opened and the boy with pretty blonde curls walked out.

"minho! i told you, you can't just disappear like that! anygays, now that we're up because of you..you have to treat us to breakfast." the boy smiled at him.

"hmmm...fine. but only if i can bring sungie with." minho stated.

"fine whatever, let's just go." the boy sleepily walked back inside.

"are you okay with having breakfast with me and my friends?" minho asked as he turned to jisung.

"oh, sure. of course." jisung smiled.

"awesome, let's go before they get angry." minho chuckled.

jisung nodded, getting up and following minho. when they left his apartment, they were met with six boys waiting for them.

"okay wait! first, introductions." minho demanded. "you go first." he turned to jisung.

"oh..uh okay. i'm jisung."

"i'm chan." said the blonde boy with curly hair and dimples.

"i'm changbin." he was the short aggressive one who was dressed in all black.

"i'm hyunjin." he's the tall one with long black hair and a cute eye smile.

"i'm felix." he has beautiful freckles and a deep voice. not expected when you look at his face.

"i'm seungmin." he looked like a puppy in jisungs opinion.

"i'm jeongin!" he had a perfect smile and facial structure.

"okay, now! shall we eat." minho smiled.

"fucking finally, let's go." hyunjin groaned as he walked away.

"calm your tall ass down." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"i'm sorryyyy i'm just hungry." hyunjin whined.

"let's go." minho smiled at jisung, draping his arm around his shoulders.

"so jisung, you're new here?" chan asked as he ate his pancakes.

"yeah." jisung awkwardly nodded.

"what did you ever do with the pictures you took of us?" changbin asked.

"they're just in my camera, i gotta put them on a hard drive soon so i don't lose my pictures." jisung shrugged, trying to get comfortable with the boys.

"when did you and minho hyung meet?" jeongin asked.

"last night."

"hmmm..you seem very comfortable to have met last night." hyunjin observed.

"because hyung made me feel safe and comfortable. he didn't bombard me with questions." jisung smiled.

"hey, watch your attitude." changbin eyed him.

"jesus christ binnie, stop looking for a fight! i know they say short people are aggressive but god damn!" felix groaned.

"jisung is a special person to me, you better treat him well." minho warned.

"you met last night." hyunjin deadpanned.

"yes, but we bonded a lot in one night. you can do a lot of you don't sleep." minho sarcastically smiled.

"so jisung, wheres your family?" chan asked.

"malaysia." jisung sighed.

"oh, cool." chan nodded.

"what's your major?" seungmin asked.

"music production." jisung smiled.

"that's mine and changbins!" chan smiled.

"felix, minho hyung, and i are dance majors and seungmin and jeongin are vocal." hyunjin smiled.

"what school?" jeongin asked.

"seoul university of performing arts." jisung smiled awkwardly.

"us too!" jeongin smiled brightly.

after breakfast, the boys decided to go to the mall. jisung was nervous to ask to go into the stores he wanted to go into. he was scared of being judged. he was scared of not being accepted.

"you okay?" minho asked as he came up next to him.

"uh...yeah." jisung smiled.

"okay cmon, we're trying on dresses." minho smiled. "wait you're comfortable with that, right? if not it's okay."

"i was actually scared you guys would judge me for wanting to go buy skirts." jisung said as he looked down.

"don't be silly! clothes are just clothes, they don't have a gender. and fuck what anyone else thinks. do what makes you comfortable and happy." minho smiled softly at jisung.

"thank you hyung." jisung put his head down, blushing as minho pulled him back towards the group.

a/n: how are you babies? i'm doing okay i guess. make sure you guys eat at least a little bit and drink some water, okay? i love you so much and i'm so proud of you.