9

chan brought jisung a first aid kit and tweezers as instructed, setting it on the counter next to the sink.

nobody dared to speak, watching as jisung treated minhos hand. they watched him tweeze all of the glass out of his hands, keeping it under water.

"so careless." jisung mumbled. "you need to be more careful hyung. you're lucky i'm good at treating wounds." he shook his head.

"i didn't mean to get so worked up...i just got annoyed." minho mumbled.

"and your feelings are valid. but be more careful next time."

"i told you i'm impulsive." minho sighed.

"you impulsively slammed a glass cup on the counter when you were mad? mmm yeah, i don't think that was just impulse hyung." jisung said as he pulled his hand out from the running water, turning it off and wrapping it in a dish towel.

minho sighed as he watched the boy gently squeeze his hand, applying pressure. he then took some q-tips, carefully applying neosporin to each cut.

"that stings." minho pouted.

"good. maybe next time you'll be more careful." jisung sighed, grabbing gauze to wrap minhos hand.

minho watched him delicately grab his hand, wrapping the gauze around it. he couldn't help the blush that sprinkled across his cheeks at jisungs delicate touch.

once jisung finished, he finally turned his attention to everyone else. "no, the jokes don't make me uncomfortable." he sighed as he looked at seungmin. "and lee minho! control your temper. your friends didn't deserve that." he turned to look at minho, a stern expression on his face.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled as he looked down.

"louder and you better be talking to them." none of them had ever seen this serious side of jisung, but they loved the power he had with it.

"i'm sorry for my outburst." minho sighed, finally looking at his friends.

"now, let's all go hang out." jisung smiled.

"where to?" chan asked.

"oh no. don't make me make decisions, i'm too indecisive." jisung shook his head, taking a step back.  "hang on." jisung sighed as his phone rang.

"hello?" jisung answered, walking out to the balcony.

"jisung! you do know that your public image is important right?" his father spoke.

"yes sir."

"be careful, and don't forget...i'm always watching."

"wheres this coming from?"

"hmmm i see these pictures of you that could ruin my companies reputation. and are you gaining weight? stop. we will eventually have to be seen with you as you are a han. everyone knows you, han jisung." his fathers voice was cold as usual.

"yes sir." jisung mumbled, holding back tears.

"also, we're moving back to korea! for a while at least. the company is doing very well there, and i figured since you live there why not?" his voice was now a fake enthusiastic.

"watch your image. yours is just as important as your brothers. gosh! why am i just realizing this now?" he heard his father sigh.

"yes sir." and with that his father hung up.

jisung sighed, dabbing his eyes with his sleeves to prevent tears from spilling and ruining his eyeliner. he walked back inside, seeing the boys on the couch talking.

"we wanna go to the park, is that okay?" jeongin spoke as jisung walked in.

"yeah of course!" jisung couldn't help but feel paranoid remembering his fathers words. don't forget...i'm always watching you.

minho noticed that the boys mood was off but decided to ask him about it later.

jisung just sighed, following the boys out of the house. why? i thought i had freedom now! why now? why do they have to pretend to care about me now?

the boys walked to the park, jisung feeling extremely paranoid in what he was wearing and the fact that he has eyeliner on.

he got to know the boys better, which was the only good outcome of the day. he really enjoyed the boys company, but one boy in particular made him feel safe.

his thoughts of his parents all stopped as soon as he gently laid his head on his shoulder as the boys talked. as soon as he breathed in his scent, he felt an overwhelming sense of safety and security.

a/n: i'm so proud of you and i love you so much. you're doing so well.