30

"hey loser." minho smiled as he walked into jisungs kitchen.

"hey idiot." jisung smiled back, opening his arms to hug minho.

"we haven't gone out to have fun in a while.." minho smirked, playing with jisungs shirt at his sides.

"hmm..you're right. what do you have in mind?"

"i found this abandoned skate park, it's perfect for us."

"let me go put on my converse." jisung smiled.

"wait wait, let's go later, it's only nine pm." minho whined, grabbing jisungs hand.

"hmmm fine." jisung allowed minho to hug him from behind, leaving soft kisses on the boys neck.

jisung let out a small whimper, encouraging minho to keep going. he continued leaving soft kisses, softly nibbling on jisungs neck every now and then.

the boys were interrupted by a knock on the door. jisung groaned in frustration, walking towards the door. he made sure to straighten out his shirt and his hair before opening the door, revealing their friends.

"can we have a sleepover?" felix asked.

jisung stood there, wordless, pondering whether or not to let them.

"please please please!" felix begged.

looks like we'll just have to sneak out later.

"fine only cause i love you guys."

"YAYYY! thank you! by the way, have you seen minho?"

"yeah actually, he's in my kitchen." jisung chuckled.

"really? why?" chan asked as they all walked in.

"we were just...you know..talking." jisung smiled, turning around to avoid anyone being suspicious of the two.

"o...kay..? anygays.." hyunjin said as he walked in, flopping onto the couch.

"hey minho, let's have a chat." chan said, stepping out onto the balcony.

"okay??" minho followed behind him, closing the door. "what's up?"

"is there anything between you and jisung?" chan asked.

betray jisungs trust, or possibly betray chans? i mean, chan would understand, wouldn't he, jisungs not ready to tell people so..

"no, why?"

"o...kay then..just be careful. obviously jisung has a really fragile heart. don't do anything to hurt him."

"where's this coming from?" minho was genuinely confused as to why he was having this conversation with chan.

"i don't know, you guys just act different when you're around each other. the aura is better and you guys look at each other like lovesick puppies." chan answered with a chuckle.

"okay." minho just nodded, not knowing what else to say.

once the boys walked back into the apartment, jisung was no where to be seen.

"where's jisung?" minho asked, confused.

"he's in his room, he said he needs to do something real quick." seungmin answered.

minho just nodded, walking into jisungs room. jisung was standing in front of his mirror shirtless, jumping when minho opened the door.

minho looked away, closing the door behind him as he quickly entered. "i'm sorry!" he exclaimed.

jisung let out a soft chuckle. "you can look at me, you know."

"sorry i didn't know if it was okay with you or not."

"it's fine." jisung shook his head.

minho walked up to jisung, taking his shirt from his hands. he set it on the bed before pulling jisung into a hug. he left soft kisses on top of jisungs head.

"cmere." minho pulled them in front of the mirror. "look how beautiful you are." minho said softly, caressing the boys milky skin.

"m-minho we shouldn't. our friends are here." jisung panicked, worried at the thought of getting caught.

"it's okay love. we won't ever do anything you're not comfortable with." minho went to grab jisungs shirt, sliding it over his head.

jisung simply smiled, wrapping his arms around minhos neck and pulling him in for a kiss. minho returned the kiss, letting his hands rest on jisungs slim waist.

"i love you." jisung breathed out as they pulled apart.

"i love you." minho smiled.

the two boys walked out of jisungs room to join there other friends, who are now known as traitors according to minho. when they walked out, they had already started watching barbie movies without them.

"not our fault you took too long." seungmin shrugged.

a/n: hi loves!! how are you guys? have you been eating and staying hydrated? have you been resting?