29

"y'all take your sweet time." changbin shook his head as they walked out.

"ooooouuu let me sign your cast!" jisung smiled widely.

"after food." changbin sighed.

jisung just let out a defeated sigh, walking along with the rest of the group.

"cheer up." minho nudged him, smiling softly.

"so when will you two date already?" hyunjin groaned.

"hyunjin it's not like that." minho said, taking a deep breath.

"okay okay, don't get angry at me damn." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"oooookay, anyways!" felix spoke loudly, changing the topic. he was a huge people pleaser and he just wanted to keep all his friends happy. "what are we eating?"

"i kinda just want mcdonald's." changbin shrugged.

"mcdonald's it is." felix smiled.

"mmmmm you're sus." jisung squinted his eyes at felix.

"boy i swear to god-" felix sighed.

"anyways, jisung how was your little sleepover last night?" felix smirked.

"it was good, why?" jisung asked, feigning a look of confusion.

"i don't know, you and minho just seem really close." felix smiled.

"felix i'll stomp your balls in bitch." minho warned.

"okay okay, but seriously, there's no way there's nothing going on with you two." felix shook his head.

"well, you're not gonna believe this!" jisung said, acting as if he was shocked.

"there's nothing!" minho finished, copying the same face jisung made.

"pink pink pink, girls girls girls, glitter glitter glitter, twirls twirls twirls i guess." felix sighed.

"together forever, they're minho and jisung, best friends!" hyunjin added.

"i hate you guys." minho said as everyone laughed.

"good for you." hyunjin shrugged.

"okay let's go order." changbin interrupted before anyone could commit murder (anyone being minho).

once the boys ordered, they walked to the park to sit and eat like normal. felix had to assist changbin, as he was crippled, earning teasing from the boys.

"ooooooohh cutie couple!"

"felix, why are you blushing?"

"changbins blushing too!!!"

"look how red they are!"

"PLEASE this is too funny."

"shut up!" changbin whined.

"okay kids, settle down." chan spoke in a stern-ish tone.

"sorry dad." the boys chimed, even chan was holding back a laugh.

"okay, all of you, eat."

the boys talked and laughed, and were obnoxiously loud as they ate. did they care? no. they were with each other. they were enjoying their lives.

life is short. it seems like it'll never end, but one day it will. one day, your life will flash before your eyes. make sure it's worth watching.

life's too short to worry about what you look like or what other people think of you. it's too short to care about dirty stares from strangers, or even your parents.

we're all living on a floating rock in the middle of space, surrounded by other giant floating rocks. one day it's all gonna end so, fuck it.

a/n: hi loves! how are you? i could be better but im okay. have you eaten? have you had water? if not, make sure to at least have a little. i love you guys, and im so very proud of you. <3