27

"minho...of course." jisung got up, throwing his arms around the boy in front of him.

"here, i'll hold it so you can take a picture." minho laughed as jisung pulled away from the hug.

jisung giggled, grabbing his camera as minho grabbed the cake.

will you be my boyfriend?

jisung took pictures of minho with the cake, and then pictures of them both. he set his camera down, minho putting the cake back on the counter.

"wait here." minho smiled, going to grab his phone. he connected it to the speaker, going to spotify.

chasing cars by snow patrol started playing as minho made his way back to jisung. he held out his hand, gently holding jisungs. he pulled their bodies together, softly swaying to the music.

the boys danced in the softly lit kitchen, while the moonlight shone onto their faces. neither of them spoke, just enjoying and taking in the moment.

jisung gently laid his head on minho's shoulder as they danced, listening to the beat of his heart. minho placed a soft kiss on top of jisungs head, smiling contently to himself.

"han jisung." minho whispered. "i love you."

jisung felt a smile creep onto his face, not hesitating to respond. "lee minho. i love you too."

the boys were now looking into each other's eyes, staring lovingly at each other. they took in each other's features, admiring each and every part of each other.

"can i kiss you?" minho asked.

"always." jisung smiled.

minho leaned in, connecting their lips. their lips that fit together like pieces of a puzzle. their lips that were made for each other's.

their lips moved to the beat of their hearts, moving feverishly. minho reached his hand up, softly caressing jisungs cheek as he pulled away for air.

jisung leaned into the touch, loving the way minho's hands felt on his skin.

"h-hey min?" jisung called out.

"yes my love?"

"c-can we not tell anyone about our relationship yet? after everything with my dad...i'm just not ready for everyone to know." jisung quietly asked.

"of course sungs, we'll keep it secret until you're ready." minho smiled, ruffling jisungs hair. "now, let's eat some of the cake we made."

jisung grabbed two plates and two forks as minho cut the cake. he placed a slice on each plate, grabbing one of the forks. he took some cake onto the fork, holding it out to jisung.

"open ahh." minho giggled, watching as jisung blushed while he slowly opened his mouth.

"how is it?" minho asked.

"it tastes really good! we made that??" jisung said, shocked.

minho took a bite, eyes widening as the rich chocolate flavor overtook his mouth.

"we did that." he said proudly.

a/n: