11

"i don't wanna go!" jisung groaned as he looked in the mirror. he sighed as he finished getting ready, walking out the door. his outfit was just black ripped jeans with a black hoodie and doc martens. nothing too extravagant.

"morning sungs! need a ride?" minho smiled as he saw jisung in the hall.

"ah, no thank you. i already have one. and he's waiting for me! i'll see you at school." jisung politely bowed as he continued to walk.

he walked out into a car that he recognized all too well, excitedly opening the door. "johnny, is that really you?" he excitedly squealed as he slipped into his seat.

"hey bubs, how've you been?" johnny, jisungs driver since he was young, asked.

"i've been good!" jisung smiled. it was a forced smile, a fake one. but luckily he was a good liar. although the smile was fake, it seemed genuine.

"that's good! have you made any friends?" johnny asked.

"actually, yes! how's mom and dad? and the company?" jisung asked.

"well...it's good. they're good. younghyun is taking over the company soon." johnny smiled.

"good, good." jisungs smile started to fade.

"felix you have two seconds bitch. two seconds or i'm leaving your ass." minho said in a flat tone, rushing felix out of the door.

"i'm coming, hang on!" felix rolled his eyes.

"someone's eager to see a special someone." seungmin smirked.

"pfft, as if. it's not like that between me and jisung." minho rolled his eyes.

"i never said who was eager to see who. i could've been talking about lix wanting to see bin. you outed yourself bro." seungmin shook his head, turning around and heading for the elevator.

"i-i...what the-"

"let's go before we're late." felix cut minho off, pushing him towards the elevator.

minho just sighed, walking with the two to his car. he got in, immediately snatching the aux cord out of felixs hand.

"nuh uh, my aux." minho shook his head, connecting his phone to the aux.

as they arrived to school, the saw jisung standing there looking nervous. minho didn't think twice before walking up to him, throwing his arm around him.

"what the fuck!" jisung yelled, grabbing the arm around his shoulder and twisting it.

"ow!" minho whined.

"oh...sorry hyung i didn't realize it was you." jisung quickly released his arm.

"well someone knows selfie defense." seungmin laughed as he approached the pair, along with felix.

"he scared me!" jisung frowned, lightly hitting minhos chest. "it's not nice to scare people."

"it's not nice to twist people's arms." minho shot back.

"maybe if someone didn't come up behind me and wrap their arm around me out of no where i wouldn't have almost sent them to the hospital." jisung stuck his tongue out.

"pfft, just let me see your schedule." minho shook his head.

jisung handed him his schedule, watching his face as he looked over it.

"you have your first class with chan and changbin, second with seungmin and jeongin, and third with me, felix, and hyunjin. then our last class we all have the same class." minho smiled, handing him back the paper.

"oh, that's good." jisung sighed in relief, terrified at the thought of not knowing anyone.

"cmon, we'll walk you." chan smiled, gesturing for the small boy to follow him and changbin.

jisung bid his goodbyes to the group, following the other two boys.

"you seem stressed." chan calmly said as the boys walked.

"o-oh...uh you know a new school in a new place is scary." jisung awkwardly laughed.

chan got the hint that jisung didn't want to talk about it, quickly changing the topic.

"okay whos your favorite artist?"

"hmmm i really like cigarettes after sex and troye sivan." jisung nodded.

"okay we have to work with you on all our projects in class." changbin looked over at him and smiled.

"you have amazing taste if i do say so myself." chan laughed.

"ew never say that again." changbin laughed as he got shoved by chan. 

a/n: hi babies! how are you? have you been eating? drinking water? resting? make sure to take care of yourself and remember i love you so much and i'm so proud of you.