34

"we brought alcohol BUT we aren't drinking until later, it's not even noon yet ya alcoholic." chan announced as they walked back into jisungs apartment.

"but daaaadd!" (a/n: i feel like i already shared this story before but i'm sharing it again. when i was younger my dad would tuck me and my sister into bed (when he wasn't on deployment) and he'd say good night and go turn the lights off and we'd say "but daaadddyyy!" bc we didn't wanna go to sleep but also bc he always responded with "butt daddy? did you just call me butt daddy?" and that's the highlight of my childhood.)

"no if, and, or buts about it." chan shook his head, going to put the trulys in the fridge.

"lame." jeongin frowned.

"your mom is lame." felix said without thinking. "holy shit i'm sorry, mrs. yang is a very lovely woman."

jeongin just laughed, hitting felix a little harder than you would consider playful.

"okay kids, settle down." chan called out. "we picked up ramen since we almost burned down your apartment ji."

"oh thank god you weren't letting them attempt to cook again." jisung laughed.

"here, eat."

later, 10:23 pm.

"CHUG!" the boys were all yelling as felix was shotgunning his truly.

"let's all take a shot, for minsung!" jeongin called out, filling up the shot glasses.

"to minsung!" everyone yelled, the two mentioned giggling at their dramatic friends.

"pass me another truly, i'm drinking to blackout." felix yelled.

"nuh-uh, slow down." chan said, bringing him to the couch.

"i'll blackout with you." jisung said, taking another shot.

"chan relax, we're all here, we're at jisungs, they're safe." minho said as he helped jisung pour another shot.

"you're right." chan sighed, caving and handing felix another truly.

"who's calling me?" jisung groaned as he pushed his phone towards minho.

"your brother."

jisung immediately grabbed his phone, answering it. "hi hyung!"

"jisung! whatre you up to?" younghyun asked.

"drinking." jisung giggled.

"okay well, have dinner with me and my boyfriend tomorrow night. and bring yours."

"okay! text me the details." jisung smiled, happy to see his brother again AND he gets to meet his boyfriend?!

"alright, i'll see you ji. have fun and stay safe, i love you."

"thank you, love you too!" jisung hung up the phone, grabbing a truly.

"how come you're not drinking?" he asked minho.

"so i can take care of you." minho smiled softly.

"are you sure? you don't have to. you can drink if you want. i sound like i'm pressuring you but i'm really not, i just want to make sure you have fun too." jisung rambled as his face twisted with concern.

"okay okay, maybe i do want to drink but i want to be able to take care of you."

"min." jisung put his hands on his boyfriends shoulders. "we're all adults. we're in my apartment. we will be fine. you can loosen up if you want and only if you want to." jisung left a peck on his nose.

minho just giggled, grabbing the truly from jisungs hand and chugging it.

"hey! i meant drink your own drink not mine you asshole!" jisung whined.

minho just laughed, running into the living room, of course being chased by jisung.

a/n: i double updated 🤨 hell yeah 😌🤟