14

"jisung?" minho called from his balcony as he spotted the small boy sitting on the ground, sobbing.

jisung didn't look up, he just kept himself curled up in a ball, crying his eyes out. minho quickly dashed from his apartment to jisungs, embracing the small boy in his arms.

"hey...i don't know what happened but i'm here for you bubs, okay? i'm right here. i'll always be here. you can talk to me if you want and if you don't, that's okay too." minho whispered, rocking jisung back and forth in his arms to calm him.

"i-i just don't understand! w-w-why me?" jisung sobbed out.

minho lifted jisungs face, spotting the bruises that were starting to form. "sungie...what happened? it's okay if you don't wanna tell me."

"honestly, i don't even wanna talk about it right now. as much as i know i need it off my chest, i can't bring myself to say it out loud." jisung dryly chuckled, now speaking in a monotone voice.

"here." minho helped him to the couch.

he walked into the kitchen, ignoring the questioning gaze coming from the boy on the couch. he reached into the cabinets, grabbing two mugs.

he filled the two mugs with hot chocolate, mixing in cinnamon. he topped it with whipped cream and mini marshmallows, sprinkling cinnamon on top.

"here you go sungs." he smiled, sitting next to the boy and handing him a mug.

"thank you hyung, you didn't have to." jisung blushed, accepting the mug.

"yes, i did. now, comfort anime and cuddles?" minho asked, setting his mug on the coffee table to pick up a fuzzy blanket.

"i'd love that." jisung had a small smile resting upon his tear stained face. minho turned on the tv, cuddling up to the small boy next to him.

the next day, 3:43 pm

"dude i swear to god!" felix yelled as he swung jisungs apartment door open.

when he saw the two, he froze. he put his hand up, signaling the boys behind him to stop moving. he quietly tiptoed toward the couch, taking his phone out and going to his camera.

he quickly snapped a few pictures of the sight, quickly returning to the boys that came with him.

"dudes look!" felix quietly squealed, showing the boys his phone.

it was a picture of minho and jisung, messy hair and horrible dark circles. they laid on the couch, bodies entangled as they peacefully slept. jisungs face was buried into the crook of minhos neck while their chests were pressed against each other.

"ayo, i knew there was something going on." seungmin whispered as he observed the photo.

"hey you never know, they could be just friends. we all know how affectionate minho is." chan tried to calm the swirling boys, bringing them back to reality.

"but falling asleep in such an intimate position?" felix questioned.

"you guys cuddle each other all the time, i don't wanna hear it." chan sighed.

"okay okay, say they're not dating. that doesn't explain how minho drops everything for jisung, he's always with him, and they fall asleep looking like they did the deed the night before." felix challenged.

"that's their business. not ours." chan stated.

"lix, give up. what happens between them happens, yeah?" changbin spoke softly as he gently wrapped his arms around felixs waist.

"mkay, well...i guess let's just go since they're asleep." felix sighed.

a/n: dudes make sure you're eating enough and drinking water. i love you and i'm so proud of you. you're doing amazing.