6

"jisung?" minho knocked on the boys door, opening it when he got no response. he walked in, closing the door behind him. he walked through, looking around the seemingly empty apartment.

this feels invasive :( i'll just leave.

minho walked out, back to his apartment.

"you're back early." seungmin laughed as he watched minho set the bunny on his bed.

"jisung wasn't home so i'll just give it to him later." minho shrugged.

"okay so, what are you thinking about? you look troubled." seungmin sat, patiently waiting for minho to speak.

"nothing much, i'm okay." minho smiled.

"okay." seungmin nodded.

⚠️TW//suicidal thoughts/ actions⚠️

jisung woke up to the same cold, empty apartment. he sighed, not moving from his bed. he turned to his side, getting more comfortable as he allowed his thoughts to consume him.

you're so worthless. what gives you the right to feel this way. you have okay parents, friends i guess...you have no reason to feel this way. you just want attention. don't get your hopes up just because minho gives it to you. he's just going to leave you like everyone else.

just end it why don't you? what's the point in living if no one will ever love you. your money isn't your own, you come from a wealthy family. your friends don't actually care about you, they care about your money. you're unlovable han jisung. no one is capable of loving such a monster.

jisung got up slowly, walking to his balcony. he opened the door and stepped out. he took a deep breath, feeling the air hit his face.

so jisung, what's it gonna be?

jisung walked to the balcony's railing, sitting on top of it. he looked down, pondering his next actions. he slightly leaned forward, lifting one hand off the railing.

"jisung?" minho asked as he spotted the boy on his balcony.

⚠️end tw//⚠️

jisung instantly jumped back, pushing himself off the railing. he fell hard to the ground, hitting his head.

"jisung are you okay?" minho rushed back into his apartment, appearing in jisungs shortly after with the stuffed bunny in his hand.

"hey im sorry, i didn't mean to scare you! what were you doing up there?" minho rushed to jisungs side.

"i was just getting some fresh air hyung." jisung groaned as he sat up with help from minho.

"ah, i'm sorry. i won you this bunny from the park today." minho shyly smiled as he handed jisung the bunny.

"hyung you didn't have to." jisung blushed.

"well i did. so, what are you gonna name it?" minho asked.

"hmmm i'll name them...leemin. since you gave them to me and they remind me of you." jisung giggled.

"how do i remind you of them? also them?" minho asked.

"you look like a bunny. also, they're a non-binary bunny!" jisung smiled.

han jisung, can you get any cuter?

"i don't look like a bunny." minho tried to suppress his smile but failed.

"yes you do bunny boy." jisung laughed.

"whatever, whatever. i don't feel like going out tonight, wanna watch anime?" minho asked.

"let's go to my bed!" jisung happily jumped up, holding both minho and leemin tightly.

"what do you wanna watch?" minho asked as he shyly sat on jisungs bed.

"yuri on ice, it's my comfort anime." jisung answered as he pushed minho over, crawling into the bed next to him.

he grabbed the remote, turning on the anime. both boys got comfortable which ended in them cuddling.

a/n: i don't think i'm meant to understand myself.