19

"jisung?" there was another knock, it was minho again. "it's been a long minuet, are you okay?"

"hyung he probably needs space." jeongin said lowly.

"jisung please, open the door!" minho began banging on the door, terrified at the thought of the boy doing something bad to himself.

the door swung open, revealing a tired looking and puffy eyed jisung. he had a painfully fake smile on full display as he walked out, ignoring minho.

"changbin hyung, you wanted to talk?" jisung smiled.

"let's step outside." changbin quietly said, walking onto the balcony.

jisung stepped out, closing the doors. he sat down on the railing, looking at changbin and waiting for him to talk.

"jisung i'm sorry. i didn't mean it that way. yes, i was jealous. but that doesn't mean you don't belong in the friend group. we love you, ji." changbin gave a small smile, watching the youngest face.

"it's fine hyung. i understand. i just suddenly joined the group and took your best friend away. i'm sorry." jisungs face didn't change, staying at his resting face.

"no, don't apologize ji. you have nothing to be sorry for."

jisung just nodded, humming.

"are you...mad at minho?" changbin asked quietly.

"not specifically him. i'm just..i just have a lot going on you know? and tonight was just...a lot for me. yeah you guys egged him on but he's still in the wrong too. i'm not just gonna let him go because i like him." jisung breathed out, looking at the ground.

"he apologized, i forgave him. the group was bound to find out anyways. don't be mad at him, okay?" changbin said, getting up and going back into jisungs apartment.

jisung sat there, staring at his hands.

you're going to ruin things with him.

he's probably just using you for your body anyways.

i mean, you're so worthless, how could anyone possibly love you?

things would be better if you were dead.

you should just-

"ji..?" a quiet voice broke jisung out of his thoughts.

"yeah...?" jisung asked, his head snapping up towards minho.

"i'm sorry for causing problems tonight. we can just go home if you-"

jisung cut minho off, abruptly standing up. "no! you can't leave me alone!" his voice was shaky as he walked towards minho.

he grabbed minhos wrist, pulling him in and burying his face in his chest. he wrapped his delicate arms around minhos waist. it took minho a minute to respond, but he slowly wrapped one arm protectively around jisungs waist as the other reached up to stroke his hair.

"okay sungs, we won't go anywhere." minho whispered.

"thank you." jisung whispered back.

"let's go watch barbie movies, yeah?" minho asked.

jisung looked up excitedly, "okay but we have to start with barbie and the twelve dancing princesses, it's my favorite!" jisung smiled.

"let's go." minho giggled.

"okay losers let's get this shit started." hyunjin said, pulling his sunglasses (don't know where he fucking got them) down to cover his eyes.

"let's get white girl wasted!" felix yelled.

"lix, no-" chan choked on air, causing everyone to laugh.

"cmon, drunk barbie marathon! how fun!" jeongin chimed in. (HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF-)

"i call dibs on cuddling jisung!" felix yelled.

"no, he's mine!" minho protectively pulled them to lay on the couch, cradling jisung.

"lee minho! i'm not a baby!" jisung whined, hitting minhos chest.

"you sure sound like one." minho laughed.

"let me lay normally or ill cuddle felix instead."

and suddenly minho let go.

"can i at least cuddle the other side." felix pouted.

"fine." minho sighed.

a/n: sorry babies i've been mentally fucked