40

time skip ~ three years later ☝️😮‍💨

"hi love, the bread is done baking." jisung said as he walked into the garden.

"we'll be inside in a second."

minho works as a dance instructor, that's really all they ever leave the house for. occasionally they need groceries but for the most part they grow everything they need.

they decided to move out of the apartment, and into a cottage. it's pretty far from the city so when they do need to go into the city it's quiet the drive. but they're happy there.

minho picked up the two three year olds, motioning for their fourteen year old to follow them. after they got married, they decided to adopt twin newborns, a boy and a girl, and an older kid.

the twins are sunghoon and jiwoo, and their oldest daughter is yerim.

"dad, can you hand me the jam?"yerim asked as she sat at the table.

"here you go baby." jisung pressed a kiss on the top of her head as he handed her the jam.

"minho set one of them down before you drop them both." jisung chuckled walking over to them.

"here, take jiwoo, that devil." minho handed jisung their daughter.

"i threw dirt at daddy!" jiwoo giggled.

"you did!" jisung gasped, peppering kisses all over her face as she giggled.

"cmon hoon, let's get you in your seat." minho set him down, placing a kiss on top of his head.

"now you, come here." jisung smiled, wrapping his arms around minhos neck.

"thank you for baking bread, let's bake cookies tonight after the kids go to bed." minho smiled, pulling jisung closer by his waist.

"mmmm can't wait." jisung smiled, placing a kiss on his husbands lips.

"dads, really?" yerim groaned.

"hey, think about it like this. you get to grow up around a good representation of love and in a non toxic environment. now eat your bread." jisung stuck his tongue out.

time skip to when the kids are in bed 😏😮‍💨🏳️‍🌈‼️

"baby!" jisung said from the kitchen.

"i'm right here love." minho chuckled as he stood in the doorway.

"set a timer so we don't burn the cookies please."

"i set it as soon as you put them in the oven." minho laughed. "let's go look at the stars."

jisung smiled, taking his husbands hand as they walked to their garden, laying down.

"i love you." minho said softly.

"i love you." jisung smiled, looking over to see minho already looking at him. "thank you, my moon child."

"thank you, my violet."

a/n: the end :( i'm actually so sad that this is over. i hope you all enjoyed violet, thank you for reading.

i love you all and i'm so proud of you <3