25

minhos heart shattered as he walked in and saw his soon to be boyfriend's condition. the boy laid there, his cuts that reopened on full display. his face and arms were littered with cuts and bruises.

"sungs..." minho frowned, sitting at jisungs side.

everyone stood cramped in the room, while they weren't supposed to be. it was supposed to be two at at time but the nurses gave up with the boys protests.

"oh my god." jisung groaned in pain, slowly opening his eyes.

"jisung oh my god." minho delicately took his hand. "how are you feeling, princess?"

jisung blushed at the nickname, looking away. "i'm in a lot of pain. how'd i get here?"

"johnny called the cops while dad was trying to brutally murder you." younghyun walked in.

"whats gonna happen?" jisung asked.

"i'm gonna ruin the company and then make music with my band." younghyun smiled.

"thank you, younghyun." jisung almost cried.

"for what?" he chuckled.

"for living out your dreams, not being forced into the company to protect me."

"it had to happen at some point." younghyun smiled, ruffling jisungs hair.

"we should've noticed sooner." felix frowned, looking at jisungs arms.

"please can we not talk about it? not right now at least."

"oh of course! i'm sorry i didn't mean to push any boundaries." felix apologized.

"it's fine!" jisung smiled. he looked around the room, a warm feeling spreading across his chest.

they all came to see me. they care...but most importantly, minho was the first person i saw by my side.

"you boys need to head home so jisung can rest." a nurse came into the room.

"can he stay?" jisung asked, grabbing minhos hand. "he's my boyfriend."

"he really shouldn't."

"please!" jisung whined.

"fine! only he can stay!" the poor tired nurse walked out of the room.

the boys bid jisung goodbye, leaving the hospital room.

"boyfriend, huh?" minho smirked.

"not until you officially ask me because i'm too scared."

"well, han jisung-"

"nuh-uh." jisung was quick to cut minho off. "you're not asking me to be your boyfriend in a hospital. now come up here and cuddle me." jisung scooted over, making room for minho.

the said boy took his shoes off, climbing into the bed with jisung. minhos arms wrapped around jisungs waist, jisungs arms finding their way around minhos neck.

"can i kiss you?" jisung whispered.

"of course." minho chuckled.

jisung reached up, capturing minhos lips in his. jisung tilted his head, deepening the kiss. minho smiled into the kiss, causing jisung to smile too.

"what?" jisung laughed as he broke away, looking up at minho.

"nothing. you just make me happier than i've ever been."

a/n: hi babies! how are you guys? never forget that i'm so proud of you and i love you so much!

also my arms are numb from typing so much 😩😩