21

8:16 pm.

"oh, minho!" jisung jumped as he saw minho.

he had just gotten up to get a glass of water but he saw minho. minho was in his kitchen, cooking his favorite soup. he was making jisung cream of potato soup.

"good morning sunshine." minho smiled as he turned around. he turned around in that comfy sweater and apron, accessorized with a smile that melted jisung. he slowly reached for his camera, taking a few pictures of minho.

"what're you doing here? you should be resting." jisung said as he slowly approached minho.

"i know you haven't eaten all day so i decided to come cook for you! i know cream of potato soup is your favorite, soooo9..." minho smiled, taste testing the soup. "ta da!"

"hyung.." jisung couldn't say anything. he was speechless. and he was touched. he'd never felt like anyone had ever noticed him.

no one noticed when he was down. no one noticed when he needed to be saved. no one noticed when he was in the worst mental state.

but minho did. minho saw him. and he helped him. he cares for him. jisung can see that he genuinely cares, and he can finally say he has someone who genuinely cares.

minho made him feel like he wasn't...invisible.

"did you rest well?" minho asked as he poured the soup into jisungs bowl.

"yeah...i ended up taking a nap most of the day. i just woke up." jisung spoke softly.

"that's good." minho ruffled jisungs hair, placing his bowl in front of him on the counter.

he also gave jisung a spoon and a much needed glass of water. he got himself some soup, joining jisung.

"eat up, princess." minho smiled as a blush spread across jisungs face.

"thank you." jisung said shyly, blowing softly on his spoonful of soup.

"anything for you." minho smiled softly, watching the boy.

"can i ask you a question?" jisung suddenly looked up.

"of course."

"how'd you know? how'd you know what i need, what comforts me. how do you know when i'm out of it?" jisung asked.

"because i love you. i pay attention so i know what comforts you when you need it. i can feel when you're out of it. i just know." minho smiled, continuing to eat.

"oh...i love you too." jisung softly smiled, letting minhos words sink in.

"you need a good adventure. let's go to an abandoned amusement park." minho smiled.

"right now?" jisung asked.

"after we're done eating." minho smiled, lightly tapping jisungs nose.

"hmmm..okay. it's been a while since we went on a late night adventure." jisung smiled, wrinkling his nose at minho.

"okay okay, make sure to drink your water too." minho urged, excited for another adventure with the only person he needs.

a/n: this update is specifically for my soulmate because i miss her. i love you kcyg04