5

the boys were sitting, eating strawberry banana smoothie bowls as they talked. until minhos phone rang, changbins caller id popping up.

"what?" minho said as he answered the call.

"where is your dumbass now?" changbin questioned.

"probably inside of jisung." he heard seungmin shout.

"hey! i'm just eating breakfast at jisungs." minho rolled his eyes.

"you know, if i keep waking up to you being at jisungs i'm gonna start thinking you're actually fucking him." changbin shook his head.

"whatever, bye." minho hung up.

they went back to eating but was again interrupted by the door opening and six boys strolling their happy asses into jisungs apartment.

"dudes." minhos face dropped.

"you know jisung, you should really lock your door. someone could break in." felix scolded, shaking his head.

"you mean...you?" jisung asked confused.

"yeah yeah, shhhh." felix shushed him as he sat on the couch, making himself at home.

"ummmm i'll be right back, don't break anything." jisung said as he rushed to his bathroom. he quickly locked the door, taking a deep breath.

he quickly made sure his meds and his blades were hidden. he made sure there was no mess before walking back out to the loud boys.

"you're pretty weird, i vibe with it." felix nodded as jisung walked back into his kitchen.

"uhhhh...thanks?" jisung shook his head.

"anygays, what are we doing today?" hyunjin asked as he dramatically dropped onto the couch.

"how about, let's go to the amusement park." jeongin smiled.

"yeah i'm down, you coming jisung?" felix asked.

"a-ah actually...i have stuff i need to get done today. i'm sorry, maybe next time though!" jisung smiled.

"okay! we'll leave you to it. let's go kids." chan smiled as he gathered everyone to leave.

"i'll see you tonight, sungie." minho whispered.

"bye minnie." jisung whispered back.

the boys left, leaving jisung in a deafening silence. he washed the dishes, not bothering to finish his smoothie bowl.

while he washed dishes, he thought of the nights spent with minho, smiling to himself. he felt happier in minhos presence.

when he finished with his dishes, he grabbed his headphones and walked to his room. he plugged them in, playing whatever he was listening to last.

he laid down, staring at the ceiling. it was settling in. that feeling of emptiness. he felt numb. he stared blankly. he couldn't decide if he wanted to feel something or if he was better off not feeling anything.

"minho hyung, take our picture please!" jeongin handed minho his phone, leaving to jump into chans arms.

"okay, okay." he chuckled. he smiled as he took the pictures for them, his mind wondering.

jisung likes to take lots of pictures...i wonder why that is. i think it's cute though. it's nice seeing him enjoy his favorite things.

"hyung, that's good!" jeongin slightly raised his voice, going to grab his phone from minhos hands.

"huh? sorry." minho chuckled.

"what are you thinking about?" chan asked.

"more like who." seungmin smirked as he approached them.

"mind your own business." minho shook his head.

"what? you're only minding yours because you're too busy thinking about jisung." changbin sighed.

"i am not lol." minho rolled his eyes.

"you totally are." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"whatever, let's just go." minho laughed as he ran towards the games.

"minho why do you need a giant bunny plushie, it's like half your size?" hyunjin shook his head as he narrowed his eyes.

"not your business." minho smiled to himself.

"so he's either extremely lonely or it's for jisung." chan nodded.

"hey, could be both." seungmin laughed.

"i hate you guys." minho laughed along with them. if only he were here..

a/n: i love you guys so much wtf. make sure to eat at least a little bit and drink some water today. i know life is hard and i know you're trying and i'm so proud of you. you're doing so well. stay safe and take care of yourselves <3