33

"i think i'm ready to tell them." jisung spoke softly as minho dried his hair for him.

"okay love, wanna go tell them when we're finished here?" minho asked, placing a soft kiss on jisungs neck.

"yeah...i'm ready." jisung smiled.

the two walked towards the door, ordering everyone to gather in the living room. they stood in front of their friends who sat around on the couch and in front of it.

"so first off i would like to say i'm sorry for not telling you guys this sooner." jisung started off.

"you're scaring me." felix spoke quietly.

"i wasn't ready to tell you guys because of everything i've been through with my family. but..." jisung let out a sigh as minho rubbed his back encouragingly. "minho and i are dating." jisung felt a small smile rose to his face at his words.

"WHAT?! REALLY?!" felix excitedly jumped up, yanking jisung into a hug.

"yeah." jisung giggled, feeling tears well up in his eyes.

"minho we talked about this and you didn't tell me?" chan asked, he was proud but he wanted to mess with the boy a bit.

"i wanted to tell you but jisung wasn't ready and i had to respect that. i figured you'd understand." minho looked over at chan confused.

"you lied?" chan feigned a look of betrayal.

"yeah? why are you upset, you know the reasoning behind it."

"i was just messing with you, congrats to both of you." chan laughed.

"seriously though, i though minho would be single forever." seungmin laughed.

"so how much is he paying you jisung?" jeongin joined in on the teasing.

"hey! what we have is genuine, thank you." minho said, his tone making him sound like one of those smart ass kids no one can stand.

"all teasing aside, i'm happy for you guys." chan smiled.

"which is why we have to celebrate this beautiful relationship!" felix yelled.

"what do you have in mind?" changbin asked.

"LETS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED!" felix yelled at the top of his lungs.

"felix no-" chan started only to be cut off by jisung.

"HELL YEAH, LETS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED!" he pulled felix back into their hug, falling to the ground once again.

"why not?" minho shrugged.

"you really wanna deal with drunk felix? i don't think drunk jisung will be that much better." seungmin shook his head.

"cmon we can just chill. get some trulys and some vodka and just celebrate here. they didn't ask to go clubbing." jeongin stated.

"oh yeah, no way in hell felix is going clubbing." changbin shook his head.

"okay okay, i'll go buy the alcohol. changbin come with. and now sorry minsung, we have no control over the crazy people BYE!" chan and changbin left quickly.

"so.." felix wiggled his eyebrows. "have you guys done it yet?" he was laying on the floor next to jisung, kinda just ignoring everyone else.

"not yet, but its okay. i'm not rushing and i wanna make sure we're both ready, you know?" jisung answered.

"you say that like you're topping." felix laughed.

"hey! consent goes both ways!" jisung pushed felix.

"i know but it's your tone! you sound like you're trynna top him! the only way you're gonna be on top of minho is if you're riding him." felix was grabbing his stomach from laughing so hard.

"oh for sure, sorry ji." hyunjin butted in, sitting down on the ground next to felix.

"don't apologize, the truth hurts." jeongin shrugged, joining them.

"the truth won't be the only thing that hurts when they're done." felix smirked, causing jisung to shove him again.

"for once i agree with him." seungmin laughed, sitting down next to jeongin.

"where is minho?" jisung asked, sitting up.

"right here." minho said, now beside him, scaring the fuck out of him.

"HOLY- heyyyyyy." jisung awkwardly smiled.

"you guys are a different breed." minho shook his head.

"okay mr. wanna come explore an abandoned house with me even though we met two seconds ago." jisung playfully rolled his eyes.

"we'll look where it got us!" minho shrugged.

"looking back, you totally could've killed me. well it was either you or i'd have to take matters into my own hands." jisung shrugged, laughing at his joke.

"JISUGJDJEKS!" felix laughed, grabbing the poor boy as he tried to roll over. "IM SORRY THAT WAS FUNNY."

"it's okay i was hoping you guys would laugh." jisung chuckled.

"i didn't think it was funny." minho frowned.

"love, it was a joke." jisung reassured him.

"okay princess." minho placed a soft kiss on the crown of jisungs head.

"i want what they have." felix frowned.

"well i can name two contestants." jeongin smirked, watching the pink dust sprinkled across felix's face.

a/n: would you look at that? i'm trying to update constantly again 😩😩 how are you? i love you all and i'm so proud of you <3