4

"oh jisung, you have to try this one on!" felix happily exclaimed as he held up a black ball gown.

"oh?" jisung smiled as he took it.

thank god it has long sleeves.

jisung walked into the changing room, quickly changing into the dress.

"uh, could someone come zip it up for me?" he called out.

"coming!" minho replied.

jisung opened the door for minho to come in, letting minho close the door behind him. minho slowly zipped the dress up, unable to take his eyes off the boy.

"what's wrong?" jisung questioned quietly. his voice came out small, as if he was afraid to talk.

"nothing. you're just really beautiful. the dress looks amazing on you." minho said just as quietly.

"t-thank you." jisung blushed.

"oh of course." minho had a small smile resting on his face.

"you two making out in there or what? let's go!" felix yelled from the other side of the door. the boys quickly turned towards the door.

"hang on loser!" minho yelled as he opened the door.

"who are you- woah. jisung you look amazing." felix stated at the boy in awe.

"oh my...wow." hyunjin whispered.

the boy had left everyone speechless. he smiled shyly before going to change back.

the boys continued shopping, buying way more formal gowns and wedding dresses than they'd needed.

jisung finally arrived home, setting his dresses down on the couch. he grabbed his headphones and flopped onto his bed. he plugged in his headphones and shuffled his playlist, laying there lifelessly staring at the ceiling.

"minho hyung! stop eating all the ramen." seungmin pouted, pushing minhos chopsticks away.

"hey i'm hungry!" minho pouted.

"go eat that jisung kid or something." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"hey hey woah, calm down. it's not like that." minho sat up straight, putting his chopsticks down.

"relax i was messing with you." seungmin laughed.

"i'm trading you for chan hyung." minho deadpanned.

"no please i'm sorry please you can't stick me with the idiots." seungmin panicked.

"okay then." minho shook his head, getting up and going to his room.

he sighed as he felt himself fall asleep. he hoped he would sleep through the night but highly doubted he would.

2:34 am

minho was sitting on his balcony, staring at the moon. he turned his attention to jisungs balcony when he hear the doors open.

"morning sunshine." minho smiled.

"ha ha. hey hyung." jisung smiled.

"hey, you okay?" minho asked.

"yeah, just bored."

"wanna do something fun?" minho grinned.

"i'm listening."

"let's go break into the abandoned elementary school."

"let me get my camera." jisung smiled.

minho was climbing the fence to the abandoned building as jisung laughed and took pictures of him. once he jumped over, jisung started climbing. it wasn't that high up so it wasn't hard for them to climb over.

"cmon, the back door is unlocked." minho whispered as they crept around the building.

they snuck in, walking around the halls. they went from classroom to classroom, playing with beat up toys and writing on chalkboards. of course, jisung took pictures the whole time.

they were having the time of their lives as they played around. they had no care in the world, all their worries were gone. in that abandoned building that held just the two of them, the boys were in euphoria.

"take a picture of this!" minho smiled as he stood in front of the chalk board.

l.m.h & h.j.s

their initials were written in huge letters, minho standing in front of it proudly.

"okay, let me get in the picture." jisung smiled.

they took pictures with their initials, and then jisung took pictures without the two of them in it.

"what do you think?" jisung asked as he revealed his drawing of minho.

"you're really good!" minho exclaimed as he inspected the drawing.

they continued sitting there, coloring on blank papers with the crayons. minho folded the picture of him and carefully put it in his pocket.

"okay my phones about to die." jisung frowned.

"same, let's go while we can still use the flashlight." minho said as he stood up.

he grabbed jisungs hand, leading them out of the school. they ran to jisung apartment together, hand in hand. they laughed and yelled like children, enjoying the night they spent together.

a/n: hi babies!! how are you? don't forget that i love you so much and i'm so proud of you. make sure to eat a little bit and drink some water.