22

"this place is huge!" jisung exclaimed as they entered the abandoned amusement park.

"let's go to the carousel." minho smiled, taking jisungs hand.

they sat on one of the horses together and minho wrapped his arms around jisungs waist. jisung leaned his back against minhos chest, smiling softly.

"hyung, is this a date?" jisung asked.

"really? i thought you'd like our first official date to be fancier." minho chuckled.

"nope. as long as i'm exploring things with you, i'm more than happy." jisung giggled.

"so, han jisung, do you, take this, to be our first official date?" minho smiled as jisung turned around.

"i do. do you, lee minho, take this, to be our first official date?" jisung smiled back.

"i do. so it's settled." minho couldn't help but let his gaze drop to jisungs heart shaped lips. "can i kiss you?"

jisung didn't answer, instead he wrapped his arms around minhos neck and pulled him in, connecting his lips with his. their lips fit together like a puzzle piece, they complete on another.

their lips moved to the rhythm of their hearts, lost on each other. their bodies were pressed up against each other, their chests rising and falling as one.

when they pulled because they couldn't breathe, neither of the boys could help the smile that rose to their faces.

"let's go look at the ferris wheel." minho jumped off, taking jisungs hand and helping him down.

and so they ran, hand in hand. they didn't have a care in the world. they were together and that's more than enough.

...

"you're not gonna like this boss." a tall male walked into the office.

"what is it?" the man turned around in his seat, grabbing the files.

"he's...just look."

"he's a faggot. my son. no. that's not my son anymore. bring him to me."

"mr. han don't you think you should just...stop?"

"and who are you to tell me what to do? do you own this fucking company?"

"sorry sir, i'll bring him to you asap." the man bowed, walking out of mr. hans office.

"fuck!" he screamed out, throwing the coffee table. he screamed, he threw shit everywhere, he was a mess.

and for what?

because his son is gay?

well, mr. han,

you've got a lot coming for you.

a/n: IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT I JUST WANNA SAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER anygays how are you guys? i love you and i'm proud of you. so so soooo proud.