8

"you should wear this skirt today." minho said as he rummaged through jisungs closet. (AHSHAHHA HES IN THE CLOSET)

"i've never worn it before." jisung slightly frowned as minho held up the bubblegum pink skirt.

"i have one like this but it's baby blue. omg we can twin." minho squealed excitedly as he searched for a shirt to match.

he ended up getting a black, ripped band shirt (of the neighborhood) with the skirt, fishnets, and platform doc martens.

"go get dressed!" minho urged him as he handed him the outfit. "also why do you only have long sleeves in here?" he questioned as he handed jisung the long sleeved shirt.

"uhhhh they're more comfortable...anygays do you wanna do my eyeliner?" jisung asked as he walked towards the bathroom.

"yes!" minho exclaimed excitedly as he pulled out his phone to text his friends to get ready.

jisung walked out of the bathroom after he changed, listening to minho squeal about how good it looks on him.

"okay okay, eyeliner." jisung chuckled as he handed him the eyeliner.

"here." minho gently grabbed jisungs hand, making him lay on the couch. he gently got on top of him, straddling him as he leaned in.

he carefully began doing jisungs eyeliner, making sure the line was sharp and precise. he felt his face heat up at the proximity, a gentle blush sprinkled across his face as he felt minhos breath fan across it.

once minho finished, he sat up, smiling happily. "okay now do mine."

"a-are you sure?" jisung shyly asked as minho got off of him.

"pleeeaaasseeee sungie." minho pouted.

"fine." jisung caved, getting up so minho could lay down.

jisung shyly got on top of minho, straddling him. he slowly leaned down, adoring the elders face. he began doing the older boys eyeliner, worrying to himself.

what if i mess up? or what if he doesn't like it? what if he's uncomfortable? what if he feels disgusted with me on top of him? breathe jisung. in and out.

jisung finished minhos eyeliner as quickly and neatly as possible. he got up, quickly going to the bathroom to look at himself. he loved it.

i look so swag.

minho appeared behind him, looking in the mirror. "sungs i love it." he smiled his sweet smile.

"i'm glad."

"now, let's go so i can change." minho said as he, once again, gently grabbed jisungs hand, leading them out of his apartment and to his.

"look who's back." seungmin smirked as minho walked in with jisung, still holding his hand.

"shush." minho said as he went to his closet, grabbing his outfit.

"oh? are you guys gonna twin?" changbin asked.

"yes." minho smiled as he walked into the bathroom.

jisung stood there awkwardly, missing minhos hand in his. it's not that he was uncomfortable with the boys, he just didn't know what to say.

"so jisung, why do you always wear long sleeves? it's really hot outside, aren't you worried of overheating?" changbin asked as he put dishes into cabinets.

"u-uh..it's just a preference..." jisung said, refusing to meet his eyes when he looked over.

"oh, i get that. those guys always get onto me for wearing black all the time like dude-" changbin was cut off by seungmin.

"oh my god you're soooo edgy." seungmin sarcastically replied.

"shut the fuck up." changbin looked over at seungmin, squinting his eyes.

"you shut the fuck up, chihuahua."

"yah! kim seungmin!"

"hey, shut the fuck up." minho yelled as he walked out of the bathroom. "look how fucking hot i am." he strutted to the middle of the living room, doing a twirl.

"aww i love the couple outfits!" felix squealed as he opened the door, walking in.

"wait a fucking second!" seungmin gasped.

"what?" chan rushed inside, panicking.

"are those matching ring...necklace things?" he questioned as he observed minho and jisungs outfits.

"yeah, we found them the night we met." minho shrugged, going into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"hmmmm..where?" felix asked.

"some abandoned building. whys it such a big deal, we all have matching shit with each other. what, can i not have anything matching with jisung?" minho started, raising his voice slightly. "and also, why is it everyone's business? so fucking what if we have matching rings!" he slammed the glass onto the counter, breaking it.

"hyung calm down." jisung said as he walked towards him.

"why are you so worked up?" seungmin asked.

"because it's annoying! can we not be just friends? we just met for fucks sake! and you don't know if those jokes make him uncomfortable!" minho yelled as jisung dragged him to the sink, running his hand under the water.

"get me a first aid kit and some tweezers." jisung instructed.

a/n: inside this place is warm, outside it starts to pour.