15

"can y'all shut the fuck up? sungie is sleeping." minho scolded the group of boys who were being loud right outside the door.

"sungie huh?" seungmin smirked.

"shut up, he's trying to sleep." minho repeated.

"hey, what's up with you two?" changbin asked.

"what?" minho just stared at them as if they had a thirdeye.

"well you guys were in such an intimate position, do you always sleep like that? with him?" felix beamed.

"look," minho sighed. "jisung had a really rough night last night, i comforted him. that's what friends do. and what goes on with us isn't any of your business."

"bingo!" seungmin smirked to himself.

"quiet. let him sleep." minho scolded one last time before walking back into jisungs apartment.

he walked into the kitchen, getting out ingredients to make breakfast (even if it was closer to dinner time).

4:32 pm

jisung woke up to the smell of pancakes, sitting up to see minhos back as he cooked. he didn't know why or where the confidence came from, but he got up and walked over to minho.

he softly walked, wrapping his arms around minhos waist. he rested his head on minhos shoulder, feeling the older relax in his embrace.

"morning sunshine." minho giggled.

"good morning." jisung sleepily smiled.

"i hope you're hungry." minho chuckled.

jisung just smiled, moving to sit on the counter.

"mmmmm smells yummy." he said as he inhaled.

"only the best for you." minho chuckled.

5:28

the group was now at jisungs apartment. tower of god was playing as the boys just sat around and talked.

"i have to use the bathroom, i'll be back." minho got up.

"now that he's gone, what's up with you two?" felix asked.

"what do you mean?" jisung was confused.

"do you like him?" seungmin eagerly asked.

"u-uhhhhh i don't know." jisung looked down shyly.

"what!" felix excitedly whispered.

"i don't think so." jisung said quieter. "he's just a really good friend."

"that's an awfully close friend." changbin snickered.

"i- i don't know." jisung said quietly again.

"shhh minhos coming." felix shushed them as soon as he heard the bathroom door open.

"anyways, yeah." seungmin randomly says.

"whatd i miss?" minho asked.

"eh nothing really." felix shrugged.

"okay...anyways jisung! why don't you show us some of your photography?" minho suggested.

"yes, please!" felix pulled out the puppy eyes.

"okay." jisung shrugged, getting up and grabbing his camera. the seven boys crowded around him, eagerly looking at the camera.

he turned it on, going to his most recent photos. everyone looked at each other, then to the blushing jisung as pictures of minho popped up.

there were a lot of pictures of him, of them. them in abandoned places. them having the time of their lives together. them holding hands as the ran, their matching ring necklaces, and their chalk board that said l.m.h & h.j.s.

"you guys have a lot of pictures together." chan said softly, admiring all the pictures.

there were pictures of the stars, of the moon, of flowers, and...of them. it was the pictures that were taken the day they met. they were walking around, laughing as they talked.

"why do you like photography so much?" hyunjin asked softly.

"it allows me to capture the most beautiful things in life. it allows me to capture and remember things that go unnoticed. things that you wouldn't think are special...but they're so precious to me." jisung said softly. 

"that's beautiful." felix whispered.

"he's beautiful." minho whispered.

a/n: hey, i'm so proud of you. and i love you so much. <3