7

"hannie..." minho called out as they were cuddling.

"hm?" jisung hummed, looking up at minho.

"what's your family like?" minho asked.

"well...they were supportive when i said i want to attend university in korea. and they weren't upset when i said i didn't wanna major in business. my brother younghyun is taking over the family's business. i was kinda neglected growing up...my parents are sweet people, don't get me wrong. they were just never around. never paid attention to me or talked to me when they were home." jisung sighed as he finished talking.

"oh..i'm sorry." minho frowned.

"don't be, it's okay hyung." jisung smiled. "what's yours like?"

"my parents are very loving. my mom can be very paranoid and my dad has anger issues. but they're still super loving and caring people." minho nodded.

"that's good." jisung nodded.

"mhm." minho hummed.

"are you out to your parents?" jisung suddenly asked.

"yeah. i came out when i was 17 and surprisingly, they completely supported me. what about you?" minho looked over at jisungs blank face.

"no. i cant really talk to them about anything so o don't know how they'd react. i don't even know if they'd be accepting." jisung sighed as he looked over to meet minhos gaze.

"well, when you're ready to come out..i'll be here. supporting you fully. and i know the other guys will be too." minho smiled softly, speaking in almost a whisper.

"thank you hyung." jisung whispered as tears welled up in his eyes.

"always. i'll always be here." minho smiled.

"WAIT YURIS ABOUT TO DO A TRIPLE AXEL." jisung gasped as he turned his attention fully back to the tv.

he's so fucking cute. minho simply chuckled as he adored the small boy for a few more seconds before turning back to the tv.

the next morning, 10:47 am

jisung woke up in minhos arms, taking time to admire the boys features. he admired his long eyelashes and perfect brows. he admired his nose that was sculpted by the gods and the beauty mark that made itself at home on it. he admired his perfectly structured cheekbones and jaw.

he's so beautiful. how's that possible. he's so beautiful and gentle, yet so spontaneous and wild. hes a child of the moon. night time is when he's most himself. it's when he has the most fun and makes the most memories. it's when he's alive. lee minho, please always be my moonchild. and i will continue to be yours.

thinking back to last night, jisung sighed and carefully got up. he made his way to the bathroom, grabbing his meds as carefully as possible. he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, taking his meds. he sighed as he walked to put them back.

he walked back to the kitchen, making them breakfast smoothies. jisung knew his image was still important to the media, making sure to keep his weight down.

"so loud." he heard a groan from behind him as a sleepy minho walked into the kitchen.

"morning sunshine." jisung smiled.

"good morning." minho smiled sleepily.

"did i wake you?" jisung asked as he handed minho a smoothie.

"yes but it's okay, i needed to wake up. you're up earlier than normal." minho said as he sipped his smoothie.

"i guess my body decided to wake me up." jisung sighed.

"it be like that." minho shrugged.

"yeah."

"so, any plans for today?" minho asked.

"no, why?"

"i was thinking you could hang out with me and the boys, that way you can get to know them better too." minho smiled.

"i'd love to."

a/n: you know that i can't do this on my own.

i love you, you're valid, and i'm so so proud of you.