10

"hang on my dads calling again." jisung was hanging out in chans apartment with them when he got a call from his father, rolling his eyes and walking to the balcony to answer.

"hello?" jisung answered, clearly annoyed.

"what the fuck were you wearing today? what the fuck was that?" his father pressed.

"dude chill, it's just clothes." jisung rolled his eyes.

"i'm sorry? who the fuck do you think you're talking to like that?" his father was very clearly angry now.

"you've never paid attention to me at all in life, whys it matter now?"

"to maintain my companies image! not like i want a faggot son anyways."

"dad...i'm not-"

"i don't wanna hear it faggot. you can't lie to me."

"you're right i guess, can't lie to the liar." jisung scoffed.

"excuse me?"

"i have to go now. good bye." jisung hung up the phone, taking a deep breath.

he walked back into the house slowly, walking towards the door and putting his shoes on.

"as fun as this has been, i have to go now. i'll see you guys later, yeah?" jisung bowed to them.

"see you later jisung!" everyone said their good byes to the boy as he left, walking back to his apartment.

⚠️tw//self harm⚠️

as soon as he entered, he screamed. he screamed until it get like he was ripping his throat out. he threw his shoes off, throwing his phone to the ground as well.

he went to the bathroom, practically tearing apart underneath the sink to pull his blades out. he grabbed the first one he could, throwing his shirt over his head.

he admired the cuts and scars on his arms for a split second before adding more. he continued to slice up his pretty arms until he felt as if he'd done enough. he sighed as he looked down at his arms, feeling himself relax.

he sat on the ground, breathing slightly heavily. he closed his eyes, feeling himself let go for a mere second.

⚠️end tw//⚠️

once he came back to his senses, he realized what a mess he'd made. he quickly reorganized everything under the sink, fixing it to the way it was before.

he got rid of the rest of his clothes, stepping into the shower. he turned on the warm water, hissing as he felt it run down his arms. he washed up carefully, quickly getting out.

once he was dressed in a hoodie and sweat pants, he immediately walked over to his bed. he crawled under his weighted blanket, snuggling up with leemin.

he smiled to himself as he played with leemins ears, feeling himself drift off. he tried to stay awake a little longer, but quickly let sleep take over him.

"you hear that scream?" felix asked.

"yeah it's not our business though." jeongin let out a sigh.

"hey, someone could've gotten brutally murdered." chan shook his head.

"anygays, school starts tomorrow." jeongin sighs.

"oh shit." minho groaned.

a/n: i don't know where we're going but i'd like to be by your side.