12

"minho hyung!" jisung smiled as he walked into the dance studio.

"hey sungs!" minho smiled as he threw his arm around jisungs shoulders.

"i'm glad i have this class with you." jisung let out a relieved sigh, fixing his posture as hyunjin and felix made their way towards them.

"hey bitches!" felix yelled, jumping onto jisung.

"for fucks sake felix, we're in school." hyunjin shook his head.

"oh shhhhh." felix rolled his eyes, clinging onto jisung.

"okay class!" a tall man with black hair walked in. everyone sat on the dance rooms floor, turning their attention to him.  "hi, i'm renasha bliss and i'll be your freestyle dance teacher."

the class erupted in laughter at the teachers joke, the teacher laughing harder than everyone else."no but seriously, you can just call me yugyeom. rinasha bliss works too though."

"are we sure about this?" felix leaned over and whispered.

"no." minho replied.

"hey, i like him." hyunjin furrowed his brows.

"hmmm i don't know." jisung shook his head.

"okay grab a partner. they'll be your partner for the rest of the year. choose carefully because you won't be changing partners." yugyeom (or rinasha bliss) instructed.

"i call jisung!" minho shouted out, wrapping his arms around the boy. jisung just blushed, nodding while he accepted the affection.

"fucking hell that means i'm stuck with you!" felix whined, pointing at hyunjin.

"ayo what the fuck, go find someone else then." hyunjin turned away, dramatically falling when felix jumped on his back.

"i was kidding you big baby!" felix yelled as he started tickling hyunjin.

"is it just me or does it feel gay in here?" one of their classmates asked.

"it's just you." said the boy next to him.

"johnny what the fuck!" the shorter boy whined.

"anyways, felix stop attacking him." the tall boy, johnny, sighed.

"johnny i'll fight you." felix said, standing up. he looked up at johnny, ready to swing.

"felix sit down." minho sighed.

the boys were going to continue talking but rinasha bliss interrupted them.

"okay, your first assignment is going to be a
contemporary dance. i'm talking soft, beautiful, love me to tears." yugyeom spoke. "it's going to be very gentle. i'm looking for fragile."

everyone nodded, understanding what they were being asked to do.

4:54 pm

jisung sighed, sitting down on his bed. he stared at the wall in front of him, deciding to set an alarm and take a nap.

after class had ended, his mother called him. she'd told him that she wanted to have a family dinner with him that night. he agreed, of course, but he knew he'd regret that.

he wasn't looking forward to seeing his family but he knew he had to.

he laid down and covered up, creating scenarios in his head to help him fall asleep.

a/n: hey babies, sorry it took me so long to update. how are you doing? make sure to eat at least a little and stay hydrated. and get rest, don't work too hard. i love you and i'm so proud of you.