20

jisung tried to sit up, but failed. he had just woken up, sandwiched by minho and felix. but, he had to pee so, naturally...

"get off me losers." jisung mumbled as he pushed the sleeping, now waking, boys off of him.

"hey, the suns too bright." felix groaned.

"yeah yeah, move! i have to pee." jisung kicked minho, making him sit up.

"hey!" minho frowned.

"peace!" jisung shouted, running to the bathroom.

"wow." changbin sat up in disbelief, rubbing his eyes.

all the boys were now waking up, barbie as repunzel playing on tv.

"well..that was one way to wake people up." chan muttered.

"woo wee, i'm sorry guys i really had to pee." jisung spoke as he walked out of the bathroom.

"yeah we could tell." hyunjin chuckled.

"was it a good pee?" felix asked.

"yes, one of the best i've had." jisung playfully responded.

"that's good, now what are we doing today?"

"i don't know..i kinda wanted to be alone today." jisung spoke softly.

"of course, we'll all get out of your hair and we'll see you later?" chan stood up, smiling softly.

"i appreciate it." jisung gave a gentle smile, they boys saying their goodbyes to him.

"good bye sungie, i'll see you later." minho placed a soft kiss on jisungs forehead.

once everyone left, jisung exhaled deeply. he went to his room, grabbing his diary and a pen.

dear diary,

minho likes me! i cant believe it but he really does. he's taking me on a date soon. it feels so unreal. like there's no way someone like him likes me. but, it's real, thankfully!

but i'm also scared. my dad has people watching me everywhere. he suddenly cares about me effecting his reputation. he never cared when i was a child so why does he care now?

anygays, i'm kinda overwhelmed? i guess that's what we'll go with. i'm not used to having so many friends, i was not mentally prepared for all this. all the social interaction, all the fake smiles and the genuine ones.

it's kinda exhausting, actually. it drains me. but they're good people, really! it's just...a lot for me. i'm sure i'll get used to it though.

i'm gonna lay in bed all day now and probably not eat anything. bye diary!

-han jisung.

jisung closed his diary, putting it back. he plopped down onto his bed, rolling over to face the wall and curling up in fetal position.

and that's how he laid.

all day.

alone.

with the other boys

"minho hyung, do you think jisungs okay?" jeongin asked as they were walking through the mall.

"i think so. i hope so. i wanted to stay with him but he said he wanted alone time so i respect that." minho spoke quietly.

"woah! lee minho really cares about someone!" chan gushed.

"shut up or ill break your neck." minho deadpanned. "okay yeah, i care about him so much! he's just so perfect in every way! he's so cute and funny and sweet and agh!" minho giggled.

"woah, he's really in love." changbin said in shock.

"i am. i really am."

a/n: so last summer my best friend and i got "boyfriends" in the philippines  the guy i was "dating" and i would say "goodmornight" because it was night time for him when it was morning for me. now whenever i type the word good, goodmornight pops up in the middle bar.