16

"hey minho, come help me real quick. i need to go to the convenience store to get something." seungmin called out.

"cant your boyfriend go with you?" minho whined.

"no, now come on."

seungmin walked out the door, waiting  for minho. once they walked out of the apartment complex, seungmin spoke up.

"so, how do you feel about jisung?"

"what? wheres this coming from?" minho asked.

"i don't know, it just seems like you like him. and you look at him differently." seungmin shrugged.

"i..don't know. i'm still figuring out how i feel about him." minho sighed.

"oh?" seungmin smirked.

"stop, you know i'm bad when it comes to this stuff. i have no clue how to figure out how i feel. is it romantic feelings? is it just platonic feelings? i don't know." minho spoke, not lifting his head. he kept his eyes glued to the ground.

"it's okay minho, take your time to figure things out. don't try to rush anything, okay?" seungmin nudged him, giving him a smile of reassurance.

"thank you." minho smiled, grateful for seungmin.

back at the house

"ji, we got an idea." felix smirked.

"what?"

"when they get back, let's all play dress up." changbin had a smirk plastered on his face, felix nodding his head.

"u-uhhhh okay...why?" jisung asked.

"for funsies" that smirk never left felixs face.

"where are they? it's been half an hour now." a concerned chan walked into the living room.

"i'm sure they're on thei- oh hey guys." jeongin shrugged as the boys walked through the door.

"we got monsters, sour candy, and chocolate." minho announced as they walked through the door.

"okay, let's play dress up!" felix yelled, excitedly grabbing jisungs hand and bringing him to be closet (HQHAHAHAHAHA BECAUSE THEYRE GAY).

"huh?" minho tilted his head, confused as they followed the two boys.

they rummaged through jisungs closet, finding him in there. kidding but i'll never stop the closet jokes. they were surprised at the contrast of what he has compared to what he wears.

they're so used to seeing him in black jeans and a black hoodie but the amount of crop tops, skirts, and dresses he had was a lot more than they expected. of course they knew he owned "feminine" clothing but he had a lot more than expected.

"jisung your taste is immaculate!" felix let out a moan as he picked up a black and white, plaid pleated skirt.

"thank you?" jisung responded as all the boys laughed at felix.

a/n: i'm so exhausted but at least i'm done with high school.