31

"are they asleep?"

"i think we're good."

"let's go, quiet."

"yeah, i know dummy."

the two boys tiptoed to the door, quietly slipping on their converse. they grabbed their skateboards by the door, quietly exiting the apartment.

jisung put the camera strap around his neck, being careful with his most prized possession. the boys walked hand in hand out of the apartment complex, going to minhos car.

"where's this abandoned skate park?" jisung questioned as he got in the car.

"you'll see." minho smiled, "do you want the aux?"

"hand it over." jisung devilishly smiled.

jisung connected his phone, the feels by twice blasting through the speakers. the boys jumped, the loud music scaring them as minho reached to turn it down.

"well damn, take my ear drums out." he laughed.

jisung just giggled, leaning over to place a kiss on minhos ear as he mumbled a little "i'm sorry".

the boys drove off, singing their hearts out on the way to the abandoned skate park.

when they arrived, minho parked the car by the dimly lit street lights. the skate park was still in pretty good shape considering the fact that it was abandoned.

"woah." jisung smiled, getting out of the car and grabbing his board.

minho grabbed his board and jisungs hand, walking towards the park. jisung excitedly set his board down, taking pictures of the park. he then took a couple pictures of his and minhos intertwined hands.

"remind me again, why do you take pictures of every little thing?" minho asked with a smile resting on his face.

"because i'm afraid of losing these memories one day. i never wanna forget." jisung smiled.

he pointed his camera towards them, kissing minho on the cheek for a picture. as he was about to snap another picture, minho turned his head, connecting their lips.

jisung smiled, causing minho to smile. jisung took a couple more pictures, flustered by minho suddenly kissing him.

he took pictures of minho skating and minho took pictures of him skating. they spent the entire time skating around and taking pictures.

eventually they had to head home, not wanting anyone to wake up and realize they're gone.

"we have to come back again soon." jisung smiled as they got into minhos car.

"i agree, maybe next time we can prepare a picnic. i still wanna clean up the park and make it nicer though."

"can i help you?" jisung looked over with pleading eyes.

"hmmm.."

"please?"

"only because you asked so nicely." minho shrugged.

"yes! thank you!" jisung excitedly hugged minho, peppering his face with kisses.

"okay okay! i have to drive, my love."

"hm fine." jisung sat back, connecting his phone to the aux. this time, he played crush by cigarettes after sex. actually, the entire ride home they listened to cigarettes after sex, keeping a chill vibe.

when they parked in the parking lot, both boys let out a sigh. their friends should still be asleep so they just have to be quiet when they get there.

minho pulled jisung into a loving kiss, wanting at least one more before they go back to jisungs apartment.

when they got back in, everyone was still asleep. "i'm exhausted, can we sleep in my bed?" jisung whispered.

"anything you want, love." minho responded.

the boys tiptoed to jisungs room, changing into comfy clothes. minho crawled into bed first, opening his arms for the younger. jisung just smiled at him, crawling into bed next to him and wrapping his arms around him.

the boys bodies were tangled together, the only noise in the room being soft breathing. jisung fell asleep while listening to minhos heart beat, and minho fell asleep listening to the soft breaths.

a/n: hi loves! how are you guys? i'm currently sick >:( it's just a cold but it still sucks ass i hate being sick.