39

"okay so tell me everything is ready." minho spoke to chan.

"everything's all set. jisungs almost finished getting ready." the man nodded with reassurance.

"i'm terrified." minho sighed.

"you've already basically been married like since you met." chan laughed.

"you're right."

"i never thought i'd see you look so nice." chan laughed as he patted minhos shoulder.

"i'm literally in a black strawberry dress." minho laughed.

"i know but the curled hair really adds something." chan shrugged.

"okay let's go, hurry your asses up! minho your parents are here."

"minho!" his parents entered the room with wide smiles.

"look at you, my pretty boy." his mother smiled as she ran her hand through his hair.

"hi mom, hi dad." he smiled softly.

"we're so happy for you." his dad smiled, his eyes watering.

"and so proud of you." his mother added.

"thank you." minho smiled.

"felix i'm gonna die. why am i freaking out. am i pregnant?" jisung paced around the room.

"jisung." felix grasped his shoulders. "you're going to be fine. and also you don't have a uterus you can't get preggo."

"it's possible!"

"just shut up and listen to me! the love of your life is being escorted down the aisle right now. waiting for you. so pull yourself together and get ready to get out there."

"thank you lix." jisung pulled felix into a hug.

"look at you!" younghyun walked over, ruffling the pink sleeves of jisungs strawberry dress.

"hi hyung. thank you for letting us get married at the beach house." jisung hugged him.

"enough thanking me, let's go." younghyun smiled.

jisung walked out, his arm hooked with his brothers. the two walked slowly down the aisle. minho had tears in his eyes as he watched jisung.

'i love you' he mouthed to the boy.

'i love you' jisung mouthed back with a smile.

the two decided to say their own vows, minho going first.

"han jisung. the day i met you, i was so fascinated by your entire persona. i wanted to get to know you. and luckily, you ended up becoming the most important person in my life. id grown to want to protect you and take care of you. to have you and hold you. to call you mine forever. and luckily i can.

"every day that i spend with you means so much. i can't wait for us to grow old and to look back at all the memories we've made together. everything i do with you is so unforgettable.

"i love you, my violet. til death do us part."

minho finished, tears in both of their eyes.

"lee minho! you came into my life and you showed me what is was like to be cared for. you made me feel like i wasn't invisible for once in my life. you showed me that i mean something.

"you've given me many amazing late night adventures, and many many pictures to hold onto forever. i can't wait for us to be old and sitting together looking through the photo albums that are surprise! waiting for us in the apartment right now.

"i love you, my moonchild. til death do us part."

"rings!"

minhos little cousin carried the pillow with rings up, each ring going to one of the boys.

"do you, lee minho, take han jisung to be your lawfully wedded husband. in sickness and in health, for rich or poor?"

"i do."

"do you, han jisung, take lee minho to be your lawfully wedded husband? in sickness and in health, for rich or poor?"

"i do."

"i now pronounce you husbands...how does this even go? i don't know, kiss!"

minho and jisung giggled with tears in their eyes, pulling each other close and connecting their lips. they could barely hear all the cheers and yelling around them as they were too focused on each other.

when they pulled apart, minho smiled, carrying jisung bridal style and running to the ocean.

"MINHO! PUT ME DOWN!"

minho ran them right into a wave, laughing at jisungs scream.

"ASSHOLE!" jisung couldn't help but laugh with minho.

"i love you, lee jisung." minho smiled.

"i love you, lee minho." jisung stood on his tiptoes, placing a kiss on minhos lips.

"LETS GET WHITE GIRL WASTED!" felix screamed.

"let's go, my violet."

"let's go, my moonchild."

a/n: THEYRE MARRIED GUYS IM SOBBING. anygays how are you guys? i'm supposed to be hit with a winter storm tomorrow and i'm so excited.